💋Chapter 29💋

Viewer Discretion is advised
Mature content ahead
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Having this control over Kai made me feel powerful.

He's on his knees infront of me, staring up at my face his cheeks flushed a dark crimson.

"You've been exceptionally good, listening to me, I think you deserve a reward don't you?" I said my brow raising as his face flushed darker.

"I don't know miss, do I?" He replied his eyes on mine.

"Yes I think you do" I spoke before standing up from the chair.

"Sit" I said pointing at the chair I was just occupying.

He did it straight away.

Thank fuck he had sweats on

"That's a good boy now" I spoke softly before going down on my hands and knees and crawling towards him.

His face screwed in desperation he watched painfully as I finally reached him.

My hands going up his legs I slowly pulled down his sweats and boxers. His cock springing free the head swollen.

Looking up at him through my lashes I watched as his head fell forward, his hands itching to touch me.

Spitting on my hand I held his cock in my hand as I begun moving it up and down.

Watching him squirm was pure bliss.

His hands moving closer towards me I let go of his cock. His groan of disappointment filling the room.

"No touching me, I don't want to handcuff you, it'll be a shame to not feel your hands all over me" I spoke before allowing my mouth to wrap around his dick.

Moving my head up and down at a slow pace I felt his legs tense, lowering my head further his cock hit the back of my throat as I gagged.

"Oh fuck" kai moaned as his head fell back.

Taking my mouth of his cock I looked up at him.

"Touch me but if you become close to cumming I'm stopping " I whispered before placing my mouth back on his cock.

His hands flew from his sides as he wrapped my hair around his fists.

My pace becoming faster his cock hit the back of my throat more causing my gagging to be more frequent.

Moaning on his cock I took my mouth of and licked the vein that travelled from top to bottom.

"F-fuck m-miss" he moaned as he finally started moving his hips at his own pace.

"You don't know how much I want to rip them tights of yours and shove my cock deep into that pussy. My pussy" he whispered as his head fell back once more.

Feeling his cock tense in my mouth I removed his hands from my hair and took my mouth of his cock.

Standing back up I looked at the on sting sweating irritated mess of my boyfriend.

Undoing the buttons of the suit near my pissy I sat on his lap.

"Do you want to fuck me like a slut hm?" I whispered in his ear. Goosebumps appeared on his neck as he registered my words.

"Fuck yes, yes I fucking do miss" he rasped out as his hands gripped my waist.

"Tell me, tell me what you want to do to me, and I may just let you. Go on be a good boy and tell me" I whispered as I began grinding on his lap.

"I'm going to throw you on that bed, rip these fucking tights, and shove my cock so hard in that pussy of yours you'll be screaming my name miss, I'll make sure of it, and if you don't, I'll do it again and again until you do" kai replied his eyes full of lust.

Moaning loud at the description I looked at him

"My work here is done, go on kai, fuck me like I'm your toy" I said as I finally gave up my act of dominance.