•Chapter 10•

drink and drug use.
Read with carefulness if the alcohol/drugs get too much scroll to the end :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm so happy I have contacts in my car, taking my glasses of I looked in a small mirror as I carefully placed the contacts in each eye.

I weren't going to wear my glasses. They'd get fucking smashed.

I parked away from all the other cars so if someone decide to calls the cops I'll be able to get away easily.

Standing out my car I shut it and placed the keys in a small bag I brought.

Deep breaths hazel.

Walking across the path to reach jakes home I spotted a black Range Rover with badly tinted windows, squinting my eyes I saw that someone was sat inside I couldn't make out who but as they saw me they're eyes which were extremely clear began staring at me.

Shaking my head at the most likely hallucination I walked on.

Jakes house came into view a thousand of different mini coloured lights lit the path up. Focusing on the lights I made my way closer until the blare of music echoed on the street.

Looking up I knew I was here. Jake was outside smoking a joint.

Perfect way to start the night.

Walking up the steps to his home I waved at him alerting him that I was here.

He choked on the joint before bringing it with him.

"H-Hazel you look amazing. W-where are your glasses?" He spoke as his eyes attempted to focus on me.

"In my car, I have contacts in, now thank you" I said taking the joint of her and smoking it myself.

"Y-you smoke?" He stuttered like he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Erm yeah? Just because I read books doesn't mean I don't like a bit of marijuana" I said before finding the rest of the joint, dropping it on the floor and using my heel to make sure it's gone.

"I want another" I stated as I saw him hold out his hand, I grabbed it as he led me up a few more steps before stopping infront of one of his friends.

"Hazel, this is fresh Aka Jamie" Jake said introducing us both. Holding my hand out I watched as Fresh lifted it up and kissed it.

How mature.

"Yeah anyways, Fresh, do you have any weed? I have the money" I said wiping the kiss on my dress.

"Why yes I do pretty lady, how much?" He spoke his eyes barely staying open.

"20, and a few skins and a few roachs" I said before lifting out 35 it won't cost that much.

"There you go. 30 pound please" fresh spoke as he handed me the bag the skins and the roaches.

"Keep the change, Jake take me somewhere with a table with no one near it I really don't want to get angry tonight" I said as I grabbed ahold of jakes hand again.

I watched as he led me through his house until we stopped in the back garden, he led me over to a small table in the corner.

"Thank you" I said before grabbing my old grinder and placing some weed in it, placing the grinder down I rolled the roach before placing it in my mouth, I picked the grinder back up and began my old ritual.

Roach in like, grind, tap the grinder, place the skin, add the roach then add the weed.

"Wait, Jake, do you have any cigarettes?" I asked completely forgetting about it.