💋Chapter 30💋

Viewer discretion is advised
Mature content ahead
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I watched as Kai's smirk appeared on his face.

Standing up with me still in his arms he threw me onto the bed causing me to land on my stomach.

"Hands and knees you little slut" he said and I could tell that the smirk was still planted on his face.

Raising myself onto my hands and knees I turned my head watching kai smooth his hands over my arse before a harsh slap echoed through the room.

Moaning at the sudden contact my head fell forward.

"Can you recite what I said next little one? Be a good girl for your professor will you" kai said as his hand eased the pain of the slap.

"Y-you said you would rip my tights and, o-oh fuck shove your cock into my pussy" I stammered as another slap landed on my arse.

"Perfect" he replied before I heard a tear of fabric.

My new tights

"This arse. Is mine" he said before landing another slap.

His hand soothing the slap he slowly moved them down to the slit of my pussy

"This pussy, is mine" he said before slowly placing two fingers into the dripping mess.

His pace was quick and fast, the curl of his fingers causing loud whimpers to leave my mouth.

Tensing I clenched around him.

"Your dripping darling, your absolutely soaked, I'm the person who's caused this. No one else." Kai said as he pulled his fingers out before pounding them back in repeatedly.

Climax rising i clenched again before my back slightly arched so he could go deeper.

"No, no, I only want you to arch when my cock is destroying your pussy, and only then" kai said as his free hand landed a slap on my arse causing me to jolt forward.

God the way I want him to slap me in the face.

His fingers left my pussy for the 100th time and I felt empty.

"Do you think your ready for my cock?" He asked as he casually flipped me onto my back.

"Fuck yes, yes, please" I said as I lifted myself up on my arms.

"Beg me for it" he replied with as he stood over me waiting.

"Fuck me like a little slut kai, I want your cock in my fucking pussy, I want you to fuck me so fucking hard I will be unable to walk for the next few weeks, slap me, spit in my mouth. Do anything as long as that cock fills me" I begged as I kept eye contact.

"That's my girl" he whispered before bending over me and slowly moving his cock into my pussy.

Gasping at the first contact I kept my eyes shut until he began kissing my neck.

"You ready to be fucked like the slut you are?" He whispered down my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me so hard and fast, until I'm screaming" I replied as he began moving his hips.

Head falling back I allowed pleasure to take over.

Kais hand behind my head as he lifted my face towards him.

With his Free hand he forced my mouth open before spitting into it.

Moaning I swallowed before locking my lips with his.

"Faster" i murmered against his lips. And faster he went.

His pace quickening as my moans became louder and louder.

"Who's is this pussy?" Kai demands as he looked at me.

Unable to answer a burning sensation hit my cheek.

He just slapped me.

Fucking finally

Moaning louder I grinder against him hoping for more pressure.

"You want more?" He asked as his hand began circling my clit.

Screams left my throat as I grinder harder his cock hitting my lower abdomen my head fell back.

I'm so glad no one lives near here.

Grunts and groans exited kais mouth as he pounded into me with no mercy.

"Shit, oh fuck, fuck, k-kai, harder" i stammered as I began chasing my climax.

He listened as his thrusts became harder than ever before.

More screams left my mouth as my climax came closer and closer.

His breathing becoming scattered he pounded into me, earning a deafening scream as I cummed on his cock.

The feeling was euphoric, still recovering kais hand kept on circling my clit faster and faster.

"Come on baby, I know you can do it" kai whispered as his cock stilled inside of me his fingers doing all the work.

"K-Kai, k-kai, fuck, kai, pull out, pull out now" I said desperately I watched as he pulled out before lowering me on my back, removing his fingers and instead began lowering his mouth onto my clit. As he reached it I squirmed on the bed.

I was so fucking sensitive.

His tongue moving in different motions my hands gripped his hair as I thrusted myself further into him.

"Kai" I warned in a moan as my fingers tightened in his hair.

Removing my fingers from his hair. he removed his mouth and began using his fingers.

Fast circular motions was all I saw before stars appeared in my vision.

I didn't even notice I screamed.

"Hazel my love, you've just squirted" kai spoke in a low voice before shoving his cock back into me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well. I- I mean hi?