•Chapter 11•

Kai

"Get in the fucking car now" I spat turning my head away from Hazel and eyeing the boy who gave her them drugs.

Fucking stupid druggie human.

"No, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my night" she replied before smacking her hand on the car and beginning to walk of.

"You have one more chance to get in this fucking car. 1. 2—-. Fucking 3"

That fucking does it.

Swinging my car door open I kept my head down as I walked to Hazel, grabbing her around the waist, my grip tight I dragged her back to my car. She was either going to sober up or I'll never fucking explain.

She didn't even scream. She groaned and pushed against my lower stomach earning a groan.

Not now.

"Get your hands of me you filthy fucking cheater" she spat as I sat in my car and placed her on my lap.

Shutting the door I locked it and didn't even bother starting the car.

"Drink this" I said handing her a cold bottle of water.

"And once your a bit more, humane I'll fucking explain, but for now, I'm enjoying you on my lap" I spat before undoing the bottle lid and shoving it infront of her.

She grabbed it and chugged it.

"Now who's a good girl?" I hummed before moving my hands down to the bottom of her back slowly going to her arse.

My thumbs rubbed in circles as I waited for her to catch her breath.

"Explain or I will kick you in the fucking cock and go and fuck Jake" she said throwing the bottle in the backseat before placing her hands on my chest.

"That bitch isn't my girlfriend, she was, she's an ex, I broke it of as soon as I found out she worked at this university, then as you can guess, she became quite obsessive. Telling everyone other teacher that I was her boyfriend. I weren't. And I denied all questions that I got asked about her. Okay. She came into my office. That day to ask me about a trip. And she saw you. And once you ran, she smirked and left not even telling me about this trip." I finished catching a breath.

"So your telling me, that she's an obsessive ex who won't leave you alone because she's literally in love with how fucking sexy you are?" Hazel said as she ran her hands up and down my chest.

Oh fuck.

"Yes, but listen, I'm going to get her fired, and I need your help. We need to make a fake account on any social media platform between a teacher and a student. As I hope you'll know, you'll be the student, and I'll be well. Her, so will you please help me." I said finally moving my hands far down enough so I could squeeze her arse.

Fuck

"So what's in it for me?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Who knows, you might even get a reward for being such a good girl" I said looking at her face seeing it blush crimson.

It was dark but I could see perfectly.

"Deal, when do we start?" She said leaning more forward.

"Well your going to sleep at mine tonight since it's the weekend— don't worry, I live alone— and we'll figure it out tomorrow okay princess" i spoke giving her a soft smile.

"Okay" she whispered quietly before leaning forward enough so she could reach my lips.

This was it, she had finally fucking kissed me, and for once it wasn't me who made the first move.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••