•Chapter 7•

Content Warning Some Readers may not be able to read parts of this chapter
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kai arrived back in his office not 5 minutes later. He walked past my chair and sat on his own. And he stared at me. Just stared with them ice blue eyes as he just took me in.

Me being me I put my head down before wrapping my arms around my stomach.

"Don't do that" Kai spoke pointing at where my arms where protecting my stomach of the stares it was being given.

"Wha-" I said startled as his sudden change of voice. It was.. demanding sort of.

"I said don't do that. I'm on about your stomach, don't hide it" he replied finally removing his pointing finger.

"Bu-" I started my defence before I caught his eyes glaring at me.

I fell silent.

"Listen to me. This is 100,00% inappropriate but I cannot help myself but look at your beautiful self, that evil toxic people have made you ruin. I've seen the scars on your stomach when you wore that crop top the other day, I'm guessing you attempted to cut it of, because i did to." Kai spoke before standing up and unbuttoning his shirt letting me see the scars that laid upon his flat stomach.

"I was a big kid Hazel, I got bullied for it, I use to love food. And I mean absolutely adore it. But the bullies got me and I stopped, I stopped eating all my favourite foods and eventually my mum noticed, she took me to the doctors and at first I got diagnosed with a binge-eating disorder. Now that hurt. My mum was horrified. When she took me home she removed any type of sweet and crisp there was in the house and we went on a strict healthy eating diet. I actually enjoyed it but my dad not so much. He turned to alcohol and fatty foods. But not me. I kept eating this healthy diet and eventually stopped. I got taken back to the doctors and I got diagnosed with a non-binge eating disorder. I hadn't been eating the food I need like proteins and carbohydrates, and I couldn't stand looking at calories. My mum once again was horrified but this time she blamed it on herself. And that's when the fatty foods got brought in the house again. Hazel. I use to cut of my stomach thinking it'd make me skinnier, it doesn't work. It just makes you feel worse" Kai finished before taking a drink out of his bottle.

Why the bloody hell did he tell me all of this.

Maybe.. just maybe we are alike.

"And I told you this because I can tell your utterly confused but I struggled too, yes not as bad as you. But never cover your stomach it's amazing to look at." He said with a small smile.

I felt safe with him. I never feel safe with anyone, not even rose. But him... he made me feel safe.

"Thank you for telling me Kai... but what are you trying to get at?" I asked uncovering my arms from my stomach.

"Nothing, Hazel, just letting you know your not alone in this." He said that small smile replaced with a smirk.

"O-oh. Okay. What else do you want to know?" I asked him forcing my arms to stay on the chair arms.

"Have you ever seen a therapist?" He said I didn't think that was the question to be fucking honest.

"No, and I don't want to. Your enough" I said looking at him.

"Fair enough. And also" he said causing me to look at him.

"Yeah?" I said my eyebrow arching confused on what he was about to say.

"You don't know how bad I want to fuck you. To fuck you and let your problems fade away for a while. You can go home now" Kai said before standing up and opening the door.

I left completely and utterly speechless
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••