💋Chapter 22💋

Viewer discretion is advised
Sexual content
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My new dorm was more like an apartment, a full blown everything already bought for you apartment.

So when I invited Kai over I didn't expect him to be outside my door within 5 minutes.

I needed to fuck him.

Flinging my door open I checked the hallways before collapsing into him smashing my lips onto his.

Walking backwards I heard the door shut, pulling away he kept his hand around my waist as he locked the door.

He looked at me with that glint in his eyes.

"In the second drawer next to the wardrobe" I said quietly before following him into my new room.

I watched as he went through the drawers before pulling out his favourite item. Them fucking handcuffs.

Holding my wrists out I sat on the bed.

"Nope, get on your knees" kai spoke a rough edge to his voice.

Doing as he said I felt the cold metal touch my wrists before the clicking noise was heard.

I was already soaked.

"Look at you already tied up like a good girl, my favourite student" he spoke before ripping my leggings in half before doing the same to my underwear.

"Look at this" he said shoving my underwear in my face. I was right. I was completely soaked.

"Open your mouth" he said the underwear still in front of me.

Opening it I felt the wet material hit my tongue before moaning.

Already? Really.

"This tight wet pussy, is mine, anyone else who attempts to go near it will get slaughtered" kai spoke pounding two fingers in my pussy.

"Do you understand?" He asked stopping his movement.

Moving backwards to ride his fingers I nodded frantically.

"I can't hear you, oh wait I forgot" he said chuckling before grabbing the underwear with his free hand and taking it out my mouth.

Taking a deep breath. I stammered "y-yes"

"Your forgetting something Hazel" he replied his movement starting again but painfully slow.

"Yes sir" i rasped out before his fingers left my drenched pussy filling it with his cock.

"This perfect body is mine" he said lifting me up so I was sat on his lap riding his cock.

His free hands going towards my arms.

"These?, are absolutely beautiful" he said Before kissing his fingers and pressing them onto the scars that laid upon my skin.

Moaning in pleasure I let my head fall back as I continued riding his cock.

My hips began to get cramp as he finally took over lifting his hips up and down causing me to Bounce faster, my tits moving he grabbed them both before running his thumb over each nipple.

Hardening immediately he took his thumbs away sucked them before placing them back on the pebbled nipples.

"Oh fuck" I whispered as my head went as far back as it could.

"Yes kai, fuck" I said breathlessly as his movement became faster.

"You going to scream my name little one?" He asked down my ear before going full force. His cock hitting my g-spot perfectly.

Screams erupted from my throat as sweat came of both our bodies.

Lifting me up he placed me on his lap so I weren't on his cock. Watching as he began Unlocking the handcuffs. When he had finished I gripped my fingers into his hair as I lifted up and sat straight onto his dick.

"Fuck hazel, keep doing that and I won't last much longer" kai said breathless his hair messed up.

Smirking I repeated that exact movement.

Groaning he lifted me of his cock flipped me onto my hands and knees and slammed his cock back into me.
Gripping my hips he pulled them backwards until he got the rhythm he wanted.

I felt my arse jiggle on his pelvis as his breathless moans and sighs came to same level as my own.

"K-kai" i stammered as my fists clenched the sheets.

"Not yet" he replied as he knew I was about to cum all over his cock.

Noticing my clenched hands he speeded up bringing one hand down to my clit and beginning to rub it in circles.

This feeling was euphoric. Screams erupted from my throat as he took his cock out of me again, flipped me on my back and carried on rubbing my clit.

Becoming restless my back arched as I screamed, looking down I noticed a large amount of water in his chest and on the bed.

"As if you've just made me f-fucking squirt Jesus fuck" I said as he slammed his cock back into me.

Lifting me up by my neck he slammed his lips onto mine muffling my screams of pleasure mixed with tears as I became sensitive.

"Almost there darling" he whispered as he pulled away.

A few more thrusts and he was finished, actually cumming inside of me.

"Oh fuck" he whispered placing his forehead against mine.

"I have a question" he said in a whisper his forehead still on mine.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered still overcoming the euphoric feeling of pleasure and sensitiveness.

"If I asked you to be my official girlfriend what would you say?" He whispered looking at me in my eyes.

Smiling a lazy smile I removed my head from his.

"I'd say yes"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••