•Chapter 26•

3 days before Halloween

'Can I come and see you?' Sent at 17:38

'Of course my love, I'm in my office you know where it is' received at 17:39

'I'm on my way I'll knock' sent at 17:39

'Why? Do you think I'm wanking myself of?' Received at 17:40

'I wouldn't be surprised kai, it's you, I won't be long I'm leaving my dorm now' sent at 17:41

'The only reason I'd wank myself of in my office Is to that picture of you my love, hurry up I miss your lips' received at 17:44

'Ha ha, funny, I'm nearly there, see you in a second' sent at 17:45

If you told me a few months ago that I'd be in a relationship with my professor I'd call you crazy and send you to a mental ward. But then again, I'm surprised I haven't been sent to one myself.

It's 3 days until Halloween and kai has been attempting to stay away from me. God knows why. But I miss him, I need to kiss him.

I feel like a fucking little kid who's excited for Santa to come.

Kai is like the sun to my blue sky. If that even makes sense.

His office door came into view, checking around I walked towards it kicked twice and waited for the 'come in'

"Hazel, come here little one" his deep voice rumbled from his office.

My legs nearly failing me at the sound I opened the door to see his arms wide open.

Feeling giddy I ran up to him jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I've missed you" I whispered into his ear as he lifted me up before sitting on his chair.

"I've missed you too my love" he whispered his voice rough like he's been shouting.

Removing my head from his neck I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked searching his eyes for any sort of problem.

"Nothing darling, just a shitty day and my shoulders are absolutely torturing me right now" he replied before grasping my chin and placing his lips onto mine.

All concern was gone as my fingers threaded throughout his hair.

Groans erupted from his throat as he gripped my chin harder.

Forcing myself away from his lips I looked at him breathless. My fingers still threaded into his hair I could feel the blush on my face.

"I can feel you throbbing on my lap darling" he spoke gruffly before dropping his hand to my throat and placing his lips back on mine.

God I've missed these lips.

Fighting for dominance like two lions fighting over their mate I struggled but won. His hand tightening on my throat as I moaned into him.

I cannot fuck him. I need to wait.

Pulling away I took my fingers out of his hair only for him to grab them and place them back.