💋Chapter 28💋

Viewer discretion is advised
Mature content ahead
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Noticing the light switch next to the bathroom I stared at it.

"Does this light switch work for your bedroom or is it for the bathroom?" I asked hiding my anticipation.

"Oh is turns of my bedroom light and the other switch next to it turns my LEDS of you just have to flick it a few times" kai replied his voice deep.

"Oh, okay, anyways I'm going to the bathroom I won't be a minute." I replied back the smirk on my face hidden away from him.

Grabbing the bag from near the bathroom door I turned the light on walked in and shut the door.

Placing the bag on the counter i unzipped it before grabbing the mask and the boots.

Staring at the mask I grimaced.

Placing it back in the back I stared at my reflection again.

Finally becoming irritated from staring at myself I turned around took my sweats and shirt of before I placed the boots on attempting to be as quiet as possible.

Zipping and buckling them I tiptoed to the bathroom door and peeped through the gap.

Kai was facing away from the bathroom as he looked outside.

Perfect.

Silently opening the door I switched both lights of luckily the LED one doing it straight away.

"Hazel? Has the light gone in the bathroom?" Kais voice shouted throughout his room.

Ignoring him I walked quickly back to the bag grabbing a blindfold that I had unintentionally— definitely not purposely— brought with me.

Holding it in my hand I creeped from the bathroom. Kai now facing his bed. Walking behind him I held the blindfold in my hands before quickly covering his eyes with it.

"Hazel?" He questioned as his fingers felt the material.

"Shh, stay quiet for me" I whispered before turning him to face me and pushing him on his bed.

His hands flailed around for some sort of solid item.

Sighing I carefully sat on his lap a groan leaving his throat.

"What are you doing" kai whispered as his hands managed to find my breasts.

How I have no idea.

Stifling a whimper my hands clasped around his slowly moving them down until they were on my waist.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me? Or will I have to punish you hm?" I spoke in my best sexual voice.

If that's what you call it.

"Oh fuck, speak to me like that and I'll be on my knees begging" he replied his hands tightening on my waist.

"That wasn't an answer kai, are you going to be a good boy?" I said again my hands slowly removing his from my waist.

"Fuck yes, yes I'll be a good boy but please don't remove my hands from your waist" he spat out his hands forcing themselves back onto my waist.

"Good, now you'll address me by miss, if you misbehave or break a rule you will be left needy. Do you understand?" I said my fingers wrapping themselves into his hair.

"Yes miss" he whispered before I took one hand away from his hair and lifted his chin.

"Rule one, you cum you'll be left needy. Rule 2 if you do not address me properly you will be left needy. That's my two rules. You break them you basically lose do you understand?" I said my eyes mentally photographing his vulnerable state.

"Yes miss" he replied.

And with that I slammed my lips onto his.

Dominating the kiss he fell backwards as his head hit the mattress beneath him.

Feeling his cock rise I removed my lips pressing my fingertips over the swollen mess.

Getting of him, he sat up to quick. Walking over to a chair I dragged it infront of the bed and sat on it.

"Miss?" Kais voice spoke in the silent but so fucking hot room.

The smell of arousal, cologne and my perfume swarmed my senses.

"Take ur blindfold of" I said quietly but loud enough so he could hear.

"Yes miss" he spoke before his hands went to the back of his head as he fondled with the knot.

Watching as it fell of his face his eyes squinted around the dim room before his gaze locked on me.

His mouth falling open he began to move towards me.

"Ah, ah, no, if you want me this bad, beg for it" I replied smirking at his face and the dilated pupils of his eyes.