💋Chapter 19💋

Viewer discretion is advised
Highly sexual content
Proceed with caution
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Countless slaps on my arse echoed through his bedroom alongside with my moans.

I know for a fact my arse is going to be red raw by now.

"This paddle will hit your arse for the amount of times you've irritated me or made me hard. So this one, Is for giving me the silent treatment; SMACK; oh and your not allowed to make any sort of noise or three more will be added on top to the one I already give you" kai said as I bit into the sheets of his bedding.

"This one, is for not answering my question when I first asked you what was wrong; SMACK." He said before soothing the area he had hit.

"This one, is for ignoring me in that stupid wig shop and only talking to me when we left; SMACK." That one was fucking hard.

"This one, isn't for irritating me, this one is for making me hard as you was looking at all the lingerie and trying them on; SMACK"

"The fifth one on the other hand is for giving me the silent treatment, and arguing with me over fuck all; SMACK"  that one definitely fucking hurt.

My moans were coming up my throat like bile as I bit into the sheet harder. The burn of the paddle hitting my skin making my eyes water in pleasure.

"These final three are going to be one after each other, then we'll see how soaking you are. The first is for telling me to stop my car whilst you walk home, the second is for being a stubborn bitch and the third is for becoming wet, from handcuffs, and not from me" he said before finishing with three hard smacks.

I managed to keep all the whines and moans in my stomach, I took my teeth of the sheet as I felt Kai's cold hand sooth over the redness.

"Let me see" I spoke quietly. Motioning for him to get me a mirror.

He did as I said and when I looked I gasped.

The purple and red marks were scattered on each arse cheek.

I bit my lip to stop the moans from leaving.

"Let's see how soaked you are now hm?" Kai asked as he placed the mirror down and moved his fingers from the top of my spine to the lower of my back, before going over my arse and slowly sliding a finger in my pussy.

"God darling, your more soaked than you were, oh fucking Jesus." Kai said before beginning to move his fingers at a faster pace.

I tensed my body as I refused to let a moan leave my body.

"Oh does my little girl was to moan? Do you want to moan for your professor Hazel?" Kai whispered as he added two more fingers His pace making me tilt backwards into his fingers.

"Yes, yes, please kai" I said breathlessly still rocking myself backwards wanting his fingers to go deeper.

Fuck I just want his cock.

"Oh darling, let's see... if you don't moan whilst I slide my cock into this tight pussy of yours I'll allow you to scream, cry, whine, do whatever" Kai said slowly taking his fingers out of me.

I felt empty.

"Yes okay, okay" I whispered as I felt the handcuffs come loose and then taken of me.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked so desperate for him it was unreal.

"You'll see, get on your knees your head facing the headboard, now" kai spat. I did as he said and waited until I felt his hand wrapped around my worst before a cuff tightened on my wrist before he tightened the other cuff onto the headboard.