Part 6

Si junduo looked at husky in front of him. At that moment, his mood was a little complicated.

Wen Mingyi is not as complicated as he is. He looks down at his white paws. His eyes are almost black. He turns into a cat again. He turns into a cat again!

He looked at Si junduo pitifully, and cried wrongly, "brother ~"

I heard a "Wang" sound.

Wen Mingyi's face is confused, Wang? Where did you come from?

He said in a trembling voice, "brother?"

Ring in the ear is a weak "Wang?"

Wen Mingyi takes a step back unconsciously, almost weakens his legs and sits directly on the floor. What's going on now? He didn't change the cat, he changed the dog? The winner of life, both cat and dog!

Wen Mingyi looks at his brother Zhuma with a pair of confused dog eyes. Brother, give me an explanation. Aren't you the God of learning?

However, the former God of learning is now looking at him in silence. From yesterday to today, Si junduo felt that his scientific materialism, which he had kept in mind since he was a student, had already been crushed to pieces, and was mercilessly crushed and crushed again. Now there is no foam left.

He sighed, touched Wen Mingyi's dog's head and said to him, "good news, you haven't become a cat today."

Wen Mingyi

"Bad news, you're a husky now."

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi feels that he doesn't know what to think now.

Si junduo touched his head and the hair on his body, "but now it can be preliminarily determined that your transformation should be at 9 pm."

He has been paying attention to Wen Mingyi sitting beside him since he finished his meal. He has to look at him almost every two seconds. At 8:59, he is still human, but in a twinkling, he becomes a dog. So the time of transformation should be 9:00 in the evening.

"When I went into the bathroom to wash at 8:50 this morning, you were still a cat. When I came out again, you would become a human being. If I guess right, then the time to remove the transformation should be 9:00 in the morning."

Si junduo suddenly remembered something. He laughed and touched his ear. "It's a bit like Cinderella."

"You're Cinderella. Your family is Cinderella!" Wen Mingyi retorts.

However, Si junduo could only hear a string of "wangwangwang", which seemed to be quite dissatisfied with his words.

He turned off the TV and, like last night, picked up Wen Mingyi and went back to his room. However, when he bent down to hold Wen Mingyi, he found that the dog was not as big as Bai Chang, and it was even heavier than he thought!

Si junduo looked at husky, who was estimated to be about the same height as a teenager. He quietly put down his ambition to take him back, touched the dog's head, and said in a warm voice, "let's go, go back to the room."

Wen Mingyi looks at him with a muddled face, doesn't he want to hold him? Why not? Yesterday when I was a cat, I still held him. How can I not hold him now when I become a dog?! We should treat them differently!

He bit at the bottom of Si junduo's trousers and stretched out his two front paws to remind him not to treat cats and dogs differently. They are his dear brothers and can't be double labeled. Looking at him stretching his paws and drilling his head into his arms, Si junduo felt that his IQ would become a dog, which was almost the same as that of husky.