Part 85

Wen Mingyi got up very early the next morning, and the "strange fate of pets" was broadcast quickly. The press conference is scheduled to be held today. As a third male, Wen Mingyi will naturally attend the press conference.

Si junduo watched him reluctantly sit up from the quilt, the whole person exudes the resentment of getting up early, unconsciously smile.

Wen Mingyi sleepy eyes looking at him, see he even can smile, angry way, "smile what smile, I am so miserable, you still smile, you have no heart."

"Well, I have no heart, I only have you." Si junduo received it.

Wen Mingyi didn't expect that he would take such a sentence. For a moment, he still didn't know how to reply him, so he had to snort bluntly, "if you go on like this, you will soon have no me!"

He lifted the quilt, walked heavily out of bed and began to wash.

Si junduo watched him brush his teeth with his eyes closed, washed his face with his eyes closed, and then began to look for a towel to wipe his face with his eyes closed. He only thought that he was very powerful and could not open his eyes from the beginning to the end.

He picked up the towel, and let Wen Mingyi turn around, facing him, and then began to wipe his face. Wen Mingyi closed his eyes and let him wipe them. It seemed that he was about to fall asleep.

"So sleepy?" Si junduo doubted, "it's an hour earlier than usual."

Wen Mingyi opened his eyes to see him, eyes full of sadness, "an hour has been a lot! Sixty minutes! "

Si junduo pinched his face. "There's no way. Who wants you to work?"

Wen Mingyi puffed his chin and felt more aggrieved. So why do people work? A life without work is a happy life!

Si junduo poked his cheek. Wen Mingyi turned his head and opened his mouth to bite his hand, but he didn't bite it.

Si junduo turned his body and pushed him to the door. "Well, go and change your clothes. It's time for Cheng Lu to pick you up later."

Wen Mingyi changed his clothes, hid the cat's tail in his pants, covered the cat's ears with a hat, and then went downstairs.

He is eating with Si junduo when Ji siyao comes down the stairs. Wen Mingyi presses his hat unconsciously for fear that his ears will show.

Ji siyao saw that he still had to wear a hat at home. He looked at it for a while and said, "why do you still wear a hat at home? Take it. "

Wen Mingyi quickly covered his hat on the top of his head, shook his head and said, "I can't take it off. This is today's style. If I take it off, my style will be destroyed."

When Ji siyao heard the speech, she thought that he was pretty smelly, but she didn't say much.

After dinner with Ji siyao, Cheng Lu also comes. Wen Mingyi gets on the bus and looks at his watch - 8:10.

"I'll get some sleep. You call me when it's time." Wen Mingyi said.

"Good." With that, Cheng Lu handed him the blanket on the nanny's car.

Wen Mingyi directly sleeps to the end. He looks at his watch again. It's already 9:10 and his ears should be gone.

The outfield of the press conference has been full of fans, and flower walls and e-labo have been put at the entrance. Wen Mingyi got out of the nanny car and went out. The fans immediately screamed and yelled his name. He smiles at his fans, waves and walks into the hotel.

Yan Feifei has arrived, is backstage makeup, see him come, deliberately tease him way, "Xiaowen, you are very popular recently."

"Who dares to say he is red in front of sister Yan?" Wen Mingyi said with a smile.