Part 37

Wen Mingyi didn't expect that Si junduo would come to visit his class. What's more, he also brought Mu Ziang with him. "How did you come?"

Mu Zi'ang pointed to Si junduo beside him, "your brother doesn't trust you, so he took me to have a look."

He said, looking at Xu Jingjie, "I didn't expect to see something."

Xu Jingjie was so embarrassed when he saw it. He explained uneasily, "Xiao Wen, he just made a film, so some emotions are not in place. No one can control this kind of thing."

Mu Ziang nodded, "you're right."

He waved to Wen Mingyi, "come on, let the director shoot other people's plays first, I'll teach you how to play this one."

Wen Mingyi hears the speech and turns to the director.

The director obviously had a good impression of Mu Zi'ang and said with a smile, "go ahead, Zi'ang has good acting skills. He guides you more effectively than you always guess for yourself."

"Then I'll come back later."

"Well."

After thanking the director, Wen Mingyi follows Mu Ziang to leave the set and head for the hotel.

No matter the staff or the actors, they didn't expect that Mu Ziang would come to visit Wen Mingyi's class. They couldn't help whispering. What is the relationship between Wen Mingyi and Mu Ziang? And his brother, it seems that he should have a better relationship with Mu Ziang.

At this time, Shang Chengze is very glad that he didn't do anything to Wen Mingyi because of Yan Feifei's existence. A Wen Mingyi is nothing to be afraid of, but it would be troublesome to add a mu Ziang. Shang Chengze is jealous when he thinks of this. No wonder Wen Mingyi doesn't pay attention to himself. It turns out that there is a backer behind him. This boy is really lucky!

Compared with his happiness, Xu Jingjie's agent is worried. Today's events are in his eyes and in his heart. He also knows that Xu Jingjie is aiming at Wen Mingyi. It's just that the entertainment industry has always relied on coffee seats to talk about popularity. Xu Jingjie is more popular than Wen Mingyi. So when he does this, his agents habitually turn a blind eye to Xu Jingjie. They just think that Xu Jingjie is happy. Which once thought, Wen Mingyi this boy behind also stood a big Buddha.

This was hit by a positive, also don't know Mu Zi ang will care.

Of course, mu Zi'ang won't care, because he has someone to care for Wen Ming Yi.

"That's the actor who robbed you of your clothes?" Si junduo calmly opened his mouth on the way back to the hotel.

Wen Mingyi nodded, "a few days ago is still good, today I don't know how, suddenly insane committed, robbed my clothes still don't make a good film with me."

Si junduo said, "well," I know. "

Wen Mingyi looked at him and said, "what are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

Wen Mingyi looks suspicious, "do you think I believe it?"

"Believe it." Si junduo looked at him. "I can't help it if I don't believe it."

"Harm," Mu Ziang interjected, "what else can he do? He must treat him in his own way. Xu Jingjie robbed your clothes, so he asked Xu Jingjie to send them back to you. If Xu Jingjie embarrasses you in filming, he will embarrass Xu Jingjie. "" How can he embarrass Xu Jingjie? " Wen Mingyi does not understand, "he is not an actor."

"He's not an actor. He can be an investor." Mu Zi'ang looks at Wen Mingyi with his hands in his pocket. "How rich your brother is. It's not a matter of minutes to invest millions of dollars."