Part 48

Si junduo heard that he said he would go to audition with Cheng Lufei in F City tomorrow, and his work stopped unconsciously. "You and Cheng Lu, OK?"

"No problem." Wen Mingyi advised him, "I'll take the keyboard with me. At that time, even if I become a cat or a dog, I can type and contact her. It will be OK."

Si junduo is still not at ease, "I'll go with you."

With that, he asked Cheng Lu to book a ticket for himself.

Although Cheng Lu has always known that Si junduo is very fond of Wen Mingyi, and even dotes on Wen Mingyi, she really didn't expect to dote on Wen Mingyi to such an extent. Wen Mingyi is eighteen years old, not eight years old. Besides, he has a man with him. He has been out for less than two days. Is it worth asking Si junduo to fly by?

She advised Si junduo a few words, but Si junduo's attitude was very tough. Cheng Lu couldn't help him, so she had to book a ticket for him.

Wen Mingyi looked at Si junduo and asked him tentatively, "if I succeed in the audition, I will go to other places to shoot. Do you agree?"

"Of course I agree." But I will go with you

Wen Mingyi:!!!!

Wen Mingyi thinks this is not OK! This is terrible! If Si junduo went to other places to accompany him, he would have to apologize to his parents for something wrong with his family!

"No, I don't think so."

As soon as Si junduo saw it, he knew that he thought too much, "not to accompany you throughout the whole journey, but to accompany you to understand the place and people you shot, so as not to encounter anything, I don't know."

Wen Mingyi understood, "just to see if I'm safe, right? Are you sure I'm OK and you'll come back to work? "

"Well."

Wen Mingyi was relieved. "I was scared to death. I thought you wanted to do it for me. The company didn't want it."

"It won't be." Si junduo said calmly, "without the company, what can I support you?"

Wen Mingyi patted his chest, "then I'll support you. I have money. I still have a pay."

Si junduo gave him a piece of fish, "then you have to work hard."

"Don't worry, you'll be responsible for the beautiful and I'll be responsible for making money to support the family."

Si junduo

Wen Mingyi put a flower shape in his hands and put it under Si junduo's chin, "flower."

Si junduo beat his hand helplessly, "have a good meal."

When Cheng Lu came to pick up Wen Mingyi the next day, she saw that her boss's good friend, the general manager next door, was also there. Is this how rich people take care of their younger brother now? Brother out a trip, brother still have to accompany? Is it so sweet? Cheng Lu feels that she can no longer understand the world of the rich.

Several people fly to F City together. Wen Mingyi wants to go shopping, so he asks Cheng Lu to go back first.

He took Si junduo all the way to the local special snacks. After a while, he bought several snacks and handed them to Si junduo. Buy almost, Wen Mingyi this just found a few personal place to pull down the mask, while eating while feeding Si junduo. Si junduo was not keen on these snacks. After a few mouthfuls, he said, "you can eat it. Don't worry about me."

However, Wen Mingyi is still very persistent to give him half.

When passing by the shop selling sugar gourd, Wen Mingyi bought a bunch of sugar gourd and handed it out after biting the top hawthorn.