Part 111

"And this?" Si junduo was surprised.

Ji siyao nodded, "but I didn't expect that although you are a boy, you are also together. This is really a sense of destiny."

Si junduo laughed and did not speak.

"I just don't know what your godmother will think." Ji siyao is a little worried. "Mingming didn't tell them that he likes boys before. Now he wants to be with you. I guess your Godfather and godmother will be surprised."

Si junduo felt guilty and said, "I think so, too."

Ji siyao looked at him and shook her head. "I hope your godmother and Godfather can not bear it. If they can't bear it... You have to think more."

"I think so." Si junduo guessed, "after all, you can accept it. Shouldn't they be more acceptable in the art circle?"

Ji siyao thought about it, as if it was true.

However, "Junjun," Ji siyao looked at him, "there's a word I want to tell you. I don't object to your being with Mingming, but you'd better make sure you've thought it out. After all, as far as the relationship between our two families is concerned, if you break up in the future and share peacefully and embarrassingly, then it's not you two who are embarrassed, it's our two. Do you understand? "

Of course, Si junduo understood. He nodded and whispered, "I know. Don't worry. I won't break up with him. Growing up, I didn't want to be separated from him. I didn't, I don't, and I won't have it in the future. "

"That's the best." Ji siyao responded.

As Ji siyao expected, Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu were really shocked when they heard Wen Mingyi's speech!

"What did you say?" Wenwei couldn't believe it. "Who are you with? "All of them?"

Wen Mingyi nodded, "I've explained the situation to you. It's such a thing. If you can't accept it, you're ready to break off the relationship between mother and son or father and son and drive me out of the house, I'll accept it. Anyway, like you, I haven't lived in this room in recent years. I don't have to pack my luggage. I just go to the next room. "

Wen Wei

Zhao Wangyu

Wen Wei doesn't understand, "obviously you don't like girls?"

"I used to think so, but later I found out that I didn't. I like my brother better than girls."

"Could it be that you haven't met your favorite girl yet?" Zhao Wangyu helped him analyze, "you are still young. Maybe the girl you like hasn't appeared yet."

"But I have ideas for my brother." Wen Mingyi said directly, "I don't want him with other people, I just want him with me."

"It's probably just out of your possessiveness for him." Zhao Wangyu advised him, "since you were young, it's hard to avoid intimate relationship. You will have possessiveness towards him, but it's not love. It's just that you've been around him for a long time, which blurs the two feelings of love and possessiveness."

Wenwei nodded. "Your father is right."

Wen Mingyi thinks what he said is not right at all, so he decides to explain the problem in a more straightforward way, "I want to sleep with him." Wen Mingyi looked at his parents, "it's not possessive, is it? I can't sleep with anyone who is possessive. What am I

Wen Wei

Zhao Wangyu

For a moment, the room was full of silence.

Wen Mingyi looks at the two people who are silent in front of him and gives them some time to digest. They are silent.

However, how Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu digest it, they all feel that this thing surprised them.