Part 47

The counselor of Wen Mingyi's class saw him coming back and sent him a special wechat to give him time to come to his office.

However, Wen Mingyi's days at school are numbered. He has no idea where the Counselor's office is. In the end, Zhang Heng took him.

"I'm back. Is it hard to film?" The counselor with glasses said with a smile.

"All right." Wen Mingyi stood in front of him and asked him, "what can I do for you?"

"Well, the final exam will be held in a few days. You haven't finished the course of this semester, so you can see that you are..."

"I take the test normally." Wen Mingyi said, "although I didn't have a class in school, I invited a teacher in private. I was studying by myself, so the final exam didn't affect me."

"Good. If you want to participate, the school naturally agrees. After all, your situation is really special. These days, you can borrow notes from your classmates and review them well. If you have any problems, you can find a substitute teacher or me at any time. "

"Good, thank you, teacher."

"It's OK, then you go to review and refuel for the exam."

"Well."

Wen Mingyi out of the Counselor's office, Zhang Heng is still waiting for him, see him out of the past to ask him, "counselor and what do you say?"

"When I was asked about the final exam, I said I would take it normally."

"Well, let's go to the library. I'll make a point for you."

"I don't need this one." Wen Mingyi looked at him, a little embarrassed, "the League branch secretary helped me copy all the key points of each subject, and drew out the important test points that the teacher said with a marker."

Zhang Heng

"Just when you go out to the bathroom." Wen added.

Zhang Heng

Zhang Heng doesn't want to talk to his old classmates. This discrimination is too much!

However, they went to the library together. Wen Mingyi put his glasses on the bridge of his nose, lowered his head, and looked attentively at the key points that the League branch secretary copied for him.

Zhang Heng thinks that girls are considerate, and the key points are more complete than he can remember, so he borrows Wen Mingyi's key points and runs downstairs to make a copy for himself.

Wen Mingyi has a good memory. He doesn't need to recite aloud or write by hand. He can recite it several times in his heart. When Zhang Heng came back from copying, he had recited several pages and was ready to lie on the table for a rest.

Zhang Heng didn't disturb him. Wen Mingyi was lying on the desk, feeling the heating of the library. Looking at the students who were writing hard not far away, he suddenly felt comfortable. He has not lived such a simple student life for a long time.

When he was in the cast, everyone thought he was small and he was not his age. Of course, they are not peers. His peers are still in school, studying, exercising and falling in love in a relatively simple environment, but he is no longer in that environment.

It's not to say regret. He made his own decision. There's nothing to regret. It's just that he will feel that it's a good life to be able to read and study like an ordinary person of the same age, have a rest when tired, and think about what to eat today. In this quiet, he slowly fell asleep, and seemed to return to his high school days.

When Wen Mingyi wakes up again, it's more than six o'clock. Zhang Heng asks him, "do you have dinner?"

"Wait a minute." Wen Mingyi picked up his mobile phone and asked whether Si junduo would like to have dinner with him tonight?