Part 11

Wen Mingyi snorted coldly. How shameless! First, he was forced to rebel for three years, reducing his feelings with his brother, reducing his friendship, and finally reducing his life. He died, but also asked his parents to be Jiang Zimo's parents. Jiang Zimo's happiness was based on his human blood steamed bread! Mouthful by mouthful, Leng is to eat dregs are not left! He also makes the best use of this man's mate, China's good man's mate! It's worth a best male match award!

Wen Mingyi is so angry that he wants to beat Jiang Zimo on the dog's head. Unfortunately, Jiang Zimo is not here, so he just excitedly points into his wechat group of the most handsome League of No.1 middle school and says: friends! I'm back!

Li Yuanqing quickly replied to him: Yo, isn't this our big star? Not busy?

Wen Mingyi manual AI te Lu Yunfei, the way back to Li Yuanqing: the game is over, in self-cultivation.

Li Yuanqing: I don't think it means that you've been talking to entertainment companies these days, ready to sign a contract? What about you? Did you sign it?

Wen Mingyi: not yet.

Li Yuanqing advised him: young master, it's not me. Signing a contract is a big event. If you really want to enter the entertainment industry, Yunfei and I won't stop you. But when you sign a contract, either say it to your parents or show it to the seniors. It's really no good. If you send it to the group, I'll find someone to watch it for you. Don't say nothing like you go to the talent show. Goodbye, you'll be on TV. I was shocked, OK!

Lu Yunfei quietly raised his head and said, "I'm seconded.".

Li Yuanqing's senior was Si junduo. They and Si junduo graduated from No.1 middle school. Although they were different for several times, they could not bear to see Si junduo's picture on the honor list of the school. Every student in No.1 middle school knew him, but Wen Mingyi refused to call him brother Si junduo during his rebellious period, and Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing were not allowed to call him brother Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi looked at their concern between the lines, only felt a warm current in his heart: I know, I haven't signed yet, my brother said he helped me find a suitable one.

Lu Yunfei: am I blind? Your brother???

Li Yuanqing: brother?????

Wen Mingyi gave a smile.

Lu Yunfei can't believe it: you said that my brother is a senior, right?

Li Yuanqing: it's the senior student Si junduo who watched you grow up. Although he is not your brother, he is better than your brother. He almost has the real custody of you, isn't he?

Wen Mingyi: [smiles and nods JPG]

Lu Yunfei thinks that he is really blind. Wen Mingyi's expression is actually smiling and nodding, not flipping the table?!

Li Yuanqing also surprised: three years!! Mingming!! You finally grow up, come out from the rebellious period, not in two?!

Wen Mingyi: although it's right to say that, I'm not happy if you really say that

Lu Yunfei expressed his joy and tears.

Lu Yunfei: I've seen you for a long time. I've finally come to this day. It's not easy for me to be a senior. I can be regarded as keeping the clouds open and seeing the moon bright!

Li Yuanqing: Yes! But young master, how did you suddenly get well? A while ago, we were not allowed to mention senior students?

Wen Mingyi sighed helplessly. He didn't get well suddenly. He just couldn't help himself before, and now he takes back the leading power of his life! But he can't say it. The secret can't be revealed. So he can only reply: no way, I don't make up with my brother again, my brother's life will be over. Lu Yunfei:????