Part 17

Si junduo looked at the little orange cat in front of him, rubbed his cat's head, and looked at Jiang Zimo in a happy mood, but his words didn't make Jiang Zimo happy. He said, "it's time for you to get out of the car."

It's time you got off! Wen Mingyi came back to life in an instant. He bared his teeth and looked at Wen Mingyi. You should not have boarded my brother's luxury cruise ship from the beginning! Get out of here!

Jiang Zimo was urged by him again and again, and he couldn't help but get angry. He opened the door, got out of the car and closed the door. He watched the silver car drive away in front of his eyes. His heart was full of anger. He was so considerate, so gentle, and so considerate of SGC, but what happened? Si junduo even wants to let himself leave for a Wen Mingyi who never takes him seriously and only knows how to lose his temper with him! For what? He is the one who is the best to him! Why can't Si junduo see him in his eyes?!

He felt sad, but he felt depressed. He reached out and took out his mobile phone from his pocket and called Wen Bo.

Wen Bo is drinking with his friends. Seeing Jiang Zimo's phone call, he immediately goes to a quiet place and picks it up. Then he hears Jiang Zimo's grievance voice.

Smell Bo instant heartache can't, even busy way, "what's the matter with you? Who bullied you? Don't feel bad, you tell me, I'll help you! "

Wen Mingyi thought that even if Si junduo made it clear that he would not come back, Jiang Zimo's shameless character would continue to hold on to his brother. However, to his surprise, Jiang Zimo did not come back to his brother. Wen Mingyi thinks about it, too. His brother is just a supporting role in the final analysis. The protagonists are Jiang Zimo and Wen Bo. Now Jiang Zimo is injured here. It's Wen Bo's turn to care for him, show consideration for him, take care of him, and contrast Wen Bo's tenderness with his brother's ruthlessness.

Wen Mingyi is in a good mood for a moment. He wants to go to the Yuelao temple now and let Yuelao bless Jiang Zimo and Wenbo to be together forever. Three years to hold two, five years to be dad! He's locked. He's swallowed the key!

Jiang Zimo stopped pestering Si junduo, and Wen Mingyi was not willing to go to work with him. After all, Si junduo was busy at work, but he had nothing to do.

So, after reading the last page of their professional books, Wen Mingyi and Si junduo said, "I won't come to the company with you tomorrow. Let me go to school. Anyway, from these days, I should be a normal person in the daytime. I won't become a cat or a dog until after 9 p.m., which won't delay my class."

Si junduo didn't let him go to school these days, because he was worried about his sudden transformation. He was afraid that he would become a cat or a dog in class. However, it's four or five days since he became a cat for the first time. Wen Mingyi's transformation is very regular, that is, from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m., so Si junduo thought about it and agreed to his request.

"But you'll have to come back in the evening. You can't stay."

"Of course." Unless he wants to scare his roommate to death.

Wen Mingyi and Si junduo made a deal and began to pack his schoolbag. By the way, he asked his roommate what class to have tomorrow morning? What time is the class?

Zhang Heng was stunned when he received Wen Mingyi's wechat and asked tentatively: are you coming to class tomorrow?

Wen Mingyi: otherwise?

Zhang Heng: lying trough! It is estimated that the girls in the school will be crazy again!

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi: send me the timetable

Zhang Heng quickly took a picture of his schedule and gave it to him. Wen Mingyi was right. There was only a professional class at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. He read his professional class book. Fortunately, he made up the schedule in Si junduo's office these days, so that even if the teacher asked questions tomorrow, he would not be able to. Wen Mingyi pats the packed schoolbag and puts it on the desk.