Part 32

Wen Mingyi grew up hating people talking to him. What qualification does Shang Chengze have to talk to himself like this? What is his assistant like? Is he not forced to count in his heart? If his assistant doesn't kick the cat first, will he hit him on purpose? He doesn't bother to work with such people.

"Brother Shang," Wen Mingyi said with a smile, "this Siamese cat should be used by the staff to familiarize you and cultivate your feelings. You just leave the cat outside the car and ignore it. It's not in vain."

Shang Chengze looked at him, tone indifferent, "and what do you have to do?"

"If I need to help your assistant pick up the cell phone, I think your assistant also needs to apologize to this Siamese. The cat is acting as a pet in the play, not for your assistant to kick around like a ball. "

The assistant responded, "you just did it on purpose! You didn't notice at all

Wen Mingyi looks at him askew, "so do you apologize?"

"Why should I apologize? It's you. Pick up your cell phone for me."

Wen Mingyi sneered coldly.

Shang Chengze said, "what's your expression! Didn't your parents teach you to pick up things that you bump into? "

Wen Mingyi smelt the speech and laughed, "did your parents not teach you that all living beings are equal and love each other? You have common sense. You graduated from nine-year compulsory education. Didn't your teacher teach you how to live in harmony with nature and other creatures? Your basic common sense is also returned to the teacher. "

"You..."

"How did you talk to brother Shang?" Shang Chengze's assistant said harshly.

Wen Mingyi shrugged, "that's what I said. Why can't I understand Chinese? Then you're even more awesome. I guess you haven't graduated from nine years of compulsory education. You can't understand it. "

Shang Chengze's assistant Wen Yan wants to beat him, but Wen Mingyi avoids him.

Seeing this, his agent came over and asked, "what's the matter?"

Shang Chengze said contemptuously, "it's nothing. It's just new people picking things."

Shang Chengze's agent couldn't believe it, "little friend, is this your first day in this circle? Shall I tell you about the rules of the circle? "

Cheng Lu also saw Wen Mingyi here at this time. She ran over and asked him what happened.

Wen Mingyi calmly explains the facts. Cheng Lu is worried. While apologizing to Shang Chengze, he explains: "Mingming is young and just entered the circle. He doesn't understand some things very well. Don't worry about Shang brother."

"I don't care." Shang Chengze holds his hands to his chest and looks at Wen Mingyi, "he is very eloquent to me, and he deliberately bumps my assistant's mobile phone. You ask him to apologize to me, then pick up the mobile phone, and then apologize to my assistant. Then I'll see that he just entered the circle and doesn't understand anything. I don't care about him."

Cheng Lu looks at him with a smile and says in a good voice, "I apologize for Mingming. I'll help him pick up his mobile phone for you."

Shang Chengze sneered, "who are you, I use you to pick up my cell phone?"

Cheng Lu was embarrassed for a moment. Wen Mingyi calmly pulled her behind him, then went to one side, bent down and picked up the little Siam on the ground, rubbed the place where it had just been kicked. Little Siam opened his big blue eyes and looked at him innocently. His small black face was full of big question marks.