Part 21

Lying in the truck, Wen Mingyi has only two big words in his head: shame!

This is definitely the most humiliating moment of his life, as a person! He was caught by a dog dealer in the way of dogging! It's insulting to his intelligence! Wen Mingyi thinks that even if he is dead and nailed in the coffin, he should keep his mouth shut and strictly abide by this period of history. Otherwise, he will be nailed on the pillar of shame by his brother!

Alas, I thought that I had just sent a wechat to Si junduo saying that he would be home soon, so that Si junduo would come back early. Now it is estimated that Si junduo can only see the carved fence and jade wall still there, but the dog is gone, and he doesn't know what his brother will think. I hope his brother can calm down and don't worry too much.

Wen Mingyi sighed, listening to the continuous cry in his ear, the subtle cry of life-saving and the pain and weak groan, his heart was very complex.

It is known that the goods pulled by this truck are all their dogs. It is known that the dog dealers are in a good mood, waiting for them to become dog meat hotpot to make money. Please, who is crying now?

At this time, Wen Mingyi finally had to believe that the sound he just heard was not from people, but from dogs! What the hell is this world? It's amazing that he can change from a cat to a dog. Now he can understand dogs! What's so great about knowing English, Japanese, Korean and German? He can speak dog language now!

Do you think barking is barking? Of course not. It could be your mother!

Wen Mingyi thinks the world is so mysterious that he can be a translator for Gouzi.

He tore a sack on the side of the tucked slot, and make complaints about it when necessary. Fortunately, he was a husky, with sharp claws and good mouths, and concentrated on conquering a place. In a moment, he was torn by a sack from the sack. Wen Mingyi came out of the sack with a tear from the mouth.

There were many gray sacks, and some rusty cages like the iron cages that kept him. The cages were also bulging sacks, probably containing other large dogs.

Wen Mingyi looked at the cage he was in, probably because it was used to shut the dog. So in order to save money, the cage was not locked, but an iron bar was inserted horizontally to prevent the dog from escaping.

This is very simple. Wen Mingyi reaches out his snow-white front paw and pushes the iron bar to the side. When he pushes to the far right, he reaches out his other paw. Two melon seeds hold the iron bar and carefully takes it down. He even remembered to take it lightly and put the iron bar carefully on the torn sack without making any noise.

After taking out the iron bar, the rest of the steps were much simpler. After a while, Wen Mingyi came out of the cage. He shook his body. His smooth fur trembled slightly. He looked like a good dog.

Wen Mingyi goes to the nearest sack that is still crying. This dog is really capable of crying. He heard it crying since he got on the bus. Until now, Wen Mingyi is worried that it has not become a dog meat hotpot. What should he do if he cries to death first.

He stretched out a front paw to press a corner of the sack, then raised a paw, scratched his sharp nails several times, and there was a cut in the sack. Wen Mingyi tore it hard and saw a white Chihuahua lying in the sack.

Wen Mingyi: how can a dog like you cry so much! Small body contains huge energy! Are you not afraid of dehydration!

Little Chihuahua's two front paws are close together, and the dog's eyes are hazy. Looking at the handsome big dog in front of her, she only feels that she has seen the dog God.