EXTRA 7

"My brother's English is excellent. His pronunciation is standard."

"My brother's figure is also great. He is tall and has long legs."

"Don't mention it. My brother's face is not bad. He looks very handsome. He looks more handsome than Mingming!"

"No, that's mainly because my brother has temperament and aura. He's so good in front of my brother. He's just like a child."

"My brother's hand hasn't been put down yet. My God, isn't he going to let it go?"

"Why should I let go [funny], my brother who grew up together, why should I take advantage of others [funny]

"Stop it. I really don't want to think about it. Am I still white?"

"No, sister in front, you are no longer white, you are dirty!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

The live barrage was full of joy.

Si junduo has been holding Wen Mingyi into the supermarket, this just put down his hand.

Several people discussed what they wanted to buy. Instead of forming a pile, they were divided into two groups: boys and girls.

Before climbing the mountain with his friends, Si junduo knew something necessary for climbing. He asked Zheng Feng what the program group had prepared for them. The news was that there was no equipment, only tents.

Si junduo felt melancholy, "then we have to buy quite a lot."

When he said this, he thought of something and asked Zheng Feng, "do you have thick clothes with you?"

Some nodded, others laughed awkwardly.

Si junduo understood, "does anyone take one more? If you have one, you can borrow it. If you don't have one, you have to buy one. We should have no funding constraints. "

Everybody

Wen Mingyi sighed and patted Si junduo's arm. "It's a long way to go, brother."

Si junduo couldn't do it, so he had to ask them for the specific funds and began to plan in his mind.

Live netizens watched everyone follow him, just like brother follows brother, brother said to buy this buy this, brother said that don't need, brothers immediately put down.

There are also a little naughty, like Zhao Liang, pleading, "I really haven't eaten potato chips for a long time, just buy a bag, brother, please."

Si junduo was very helpless, "I'll go back and blow it up for you. The funds are limited. Save a little."

Wen Mingyi echoed, "yes, put it down."

Zhao Liang had to put the potato chips back and obediently followed them to buy other necessities.

Watching the live broadcast, netizens couldn't help laughing: "it's just like big brother leading a group of little brothers."

"Ha ha ha ha, bully brother, good brother."" But my brother really knows a lot. It's very useful to see a lot of things he takes. "

"Yes, what does my brother do? It's a great way to talk and act. "

"Bring your own style of leadership."

"I think the fans of Wen Mingyi's family seem to have been eight times over. They seem to have a lot of money. They should be the boss of an enterprise or something."

"The boss of the enterprise will come to this variety show?"?? The one in front has blown

"Why can't the boss come? There is prejudice against the president in the front. "