EXTRA 4

"Of course there are surprises. As for confidence, "Wen Mingyi said with a smile," I'm just a newcomer in the film industry, so for me, being shortlisted is both positive and whether I win the prize or not is a kind of harvest. "

"Mingming's attitude is very good. Let's enter first." Host said, side body, let him go to the field.

Sitting in the nanny's car, Si junduo leaned back in his chair with his pad and watched the live broadcast. Seeing that he entered the scene, he put down the pad and picked up his mobile phone to reply to the wechat Lin Mu had sent him before.

Zhao Wangyu sits in the middle of the first row, and Wen Mingyi, as a member of the same crew, sits next to him. It's the first time for Wen Mingyi to sit in such a seat. He always feels that it's not suitable. However, the organizer has already pasted his name on the back of the chair, so Wen Mingyi has to sit down, just in a delicate mood.

"Nothing." Zhao Wangyu patted his knee, "it's good for you to sit like this, as arranged by the organizer. Everyone is a crew. It's no problem for you to sit beside me."

Wen Mingyi nodded, waiting for the award ceremony to begin.

At 8:30 p.m., the award ceremony officially began. Si junduo picked up the pad again and watched the live broadcast with netizens.

"The stage is beautiful this year."

"Am I wrong? Is there something wrong with Wen Mingyi's seat? It's almost the C seat in the first row? "

"No problem, it seems that this year is divided according to the crew. Director Zhao is in the C position, and Wen Mingyi is the male leader of his crew. It's normal to sit next to him."

"Yes, the C is director Zhao."

"I don't know if director Zhao can win the prize this time."

"I'm also curious if Wen Mingyi can win the prize this time. He has been shortlisted for two nominations, so he should be able to win one."

"It's no problem to be the best newcomer. He plays very well. I've seen other shortlisted people and their acting skills are not as good as him."

"Ordinary heart, ordinary heart is the best way to deal with awards."

We watched the live broadcast and continued to discuss.

Wen Mingyi was sitting in the meeting hall, feeling the tension of other actors, and he couldn't help getting nervous.

"Next is the best picture award, and the shortlisted ones are..." the host said, and the big screen automatically began to play the movie name and clip.

Barrage also discussed again, "it should be" flower world ". I've seen these movies, and I like" flower world "best."

"I think zero is also very good. Give it a prize."

"Flower world, flower world, must be flower world."

Si junduo looked at the barrage of "flower world" and "return to zero" have their own support, and felt uneasy. He secretly said, I hope it's "flower world". Everyone is selfish. He just wants Wen Mingyi to get more and better.

"Next, let's welcome the awarding guests." After the host finished the name of the awarding guests, they also went to the stage from the backstage. Now the barrage has been painted by the colorful world.

Si junduo and Wen Mingyi both took a breath, but Zhao Wangyu was very calm, as if it didn't matter whether he won the prize or not.

Two awarding guests said a few words and opened the envelope.