Part 99

Wen Mingyi watched him enter the kitchen with a sad face, and then he laughed with satisfaction. Then he saw Si junduo looking back at him.

"What for?" Wen Mingyi tilted his head and looked directly at him. He had not seen Si junduo from this angle. He just felt that this feeling was very intimate, so he stepped forward and gave him a kiss.

Si junduo was startled and looked back at the kitchen. Fortunately, the door of the kitchen was closed.

"You are so bold." Si junduo took down his arm around him. "Aren't you afraid of being found?"

Wen Mingyi is not afraid at all, "you are not shady. If you find out, I will tell them. I have to tell them sooner or later."

Si junduo

Si junduo thinks it's right to say that, but they haven't made it public yet. Let's keep a low profile.

"Don't worry." Si junduo said.

Wen Mingyi put on his neck again, "why don't you worry? I told you earlier. We decided earlier. We're all happy. "

Si junduo

Si junduo pinched his face. "I'm afraid we are happy. Your parents should be trembling."

"Then I'll let them drive me out of the house. Anyway, I live in your house now." Wen Mingyi is not worried at all. "You tell Ganma that you like boys. Even if Ganma introduces you to someone later, is there anything that she likes better than me? As long as your family doesn't mind, my parents won't consider their opinions. "

Si junduo didn't expect that he even thought about it seriously? What do you think

"It's not always written like this in the book. Most parents object to it. The most common thing they say is that I have to break off the father son relationship with you. I want to see if Zhao Wangyu dares to say such a thing. If he dares to break it, I'll break it. I can't see him a few times a year, but I'll break it. You and I see each other every day. We can't be separated."

Hearing this, Si junduo felt inexplicably that although he said it impolitely, it seemed that it was true. He has been close to Wen Mingyi since childhood. Later, Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu left, and he almost became Wen Mingyi's real guardian. Over the years, Wen Mingyi resented and loved his parents, but in the end, he was less close, so Wen never relied on them.

When other people's children are wronged outside, they will go home and tell their parents, or ask their parents to help solve the problem. But Wen Mingyi will only tell him, just like now, he can tell others that this is my brother in public, but he will not tell others that this is my mother and this is my father in public.

Wen Mingyi can leave Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu because he has been away for so long that he no longer depends on them.

But Wen Mingyi doesn't want to leave himself, so he quickly changes his position after discovering that as long as they are lovers, he wants to become a lover with him.

When Si junduo thought of this, he felt a sense of happiness. Even at this moment, he was grateful to Wen Wei and Zhao Wangyu for their pursuit of career. If not, he would not be the most important person in Wen Mingyi's heart. Maybe, it won't be Wen Mingyi's lover now.

Si junduo unconsciously smiles and kisses Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi laughed at him, "you just said I was brave. As a result, only state officials are allowed to set fire, and people are not allowed to light lamps."" Now the state officials won't set fire, will they? "

"Yes." Wen Mingyi looked at him, "but it's none of my common people's business whether the state officials set fire or not. If you don't set fire, I can still light the light." Wen Mingyi said, and went to kiss him.