Part 102

When Wen Mingyi tried out his new car the next day and went to pick up Si junduo in the evening, he heard the news of Wen Bo's accident from Si junduo.

"What's the matter?"

"It seems that Jiang Zimo and I quarreled and went out in a car accident. Now I'm still lying in the hospital, saying that if I can't wake up these days, I may never wake up all my life."

Wen Mingyi is stunned for a moment. He thinks of his last life. He is also in a quarrel with Jiang Zimo, and he goes out in a car accident. Unexpectedly, the person who has an accident in his life turns from him to Wen Bo.

Wen Mingyi thinks that this is retribution. When he died, Wen Bo not only protected Jiang Zimo, but also accused Si junduo, saying that "what Wen Mingyi lost was only one life, but what Xiao Mo lost was his love". Well, now it's his turn to lose one life, he would like to see if Wen Bo would think that "what I lost was only one life, but what Xiao Mo lost was his love", So as to forgive his little mo.

However, Wen Bo is still closed-minded and doomed to be unable to answer his question.

It's a pity for Wen Mingyi to think of it. At that time, he was so angry that he wanted to beat Wen Bo. As a result, Wen Bo can't feel anything when his eyes are closed. Even if he returns this sentence intact, Wen Bo can't hear it, can't react, and it's boring.

"Are we going to see him then?" Wen Mingyi asked.

"Do you want to go?" Asked Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi actually wants to go. He has lived two lives. He has only two enemies, one is Jiang Zimo, the other is Wen Bo. Now Wen Bo has fallen down. He wants to see if he really can't wake up. He also wants to see what happens to Jiang Zimo without Wen Bo's protection.

The unexpected change from him to Wen Bo will inevitably affect the direction of the original book. Perhaps, Wen Mingyi thought, this time, he and Si junduo can have a good ending.

Wen Mingyi nodded, "go and have a look. I know one, that is... When we go, will our family think that we are crying cats and mice?" Wen Mingyi hesitated, "after all, we have a bad relationship with Wen Bo."

"It doesn't matter." Si junduo said calmly, "Wen Su is a wise man, and he is not so concerned about such things."

"That's fine." Wen Mingyi said and started the car.

Wenbo has been transferred to the first hospital with better medical conditions. Wen Su saw the road surveillance video, confirmed the driver's words, but also did not embarrass him, proposed compensation, let him leave.

Pei hang feel quite unnecessary, "your family does not lack that hundreds of thousands, why let him compensate."

"It's one thing to be short or not, but another to be compensated or not. He is indeed unintentional, but the damage has already been caused. He is the direct perpetrator. If he is not allowed to make compensation because our family does not lack the money, it will give him the illusion that the rich do not treat money as money and it will be OK even if they bump into it. I don't care about him, because I think he is really innocent, but can you guarantee that the next time he has a similar thing, others will be like me? "

Wen Su helped Wen Bo wipe his arm and said in a low voice, "so I don't need the money, but he has to pay for it."

"You think a lot." Pei hang turned his lips.

"You go back." Wen Su said, "you've been with me these two days. It's hard. I'll be here alone."

He looked at Pei hang, tone is very calm, "Xiao Bo's accident has nothing to do with you, you don't need to blame."

Pei hangcai won't blame himself for this kind of thing. "I think you don't need to blame yourself. You know it has nothing to do with me. Then you should know it has nothing to do with you. Even if you don't let me get close to Jiang Zimo and you don't drive him out of the house, he won't have an accident now and he will certainly have an accident later, so you don't need to blame yourself." We all know the truth, but he can't do it.

He sighed and whispered, "go back."

Pei hang see this, know he didn't listen to his words, he helplessly looked at the same as Wen Su, left the ward.

Wen Su wiped one of Wen Bo's arms clean. Then he put the towel into the basin and looked at Jiang Zimo who was wiping the other arm of Wen Bo.

Since Jiang Zimo was beaten by him, he was very afraid of him. When Pei hang was there, he said nothing and tried to weaken his sense of existence. Now that Pei Hang is gone, he looks at Wen Su and turns his eyes to himself. He can't help shaking himself up. He tries to argue for himself, "I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to..."

"Did I let you talk?" Wen Su asked him.

Jiang Zimo immediately closed his mouth.

Wen Su looked at him, his eyes full of disdain and disgust, "Xiao Bo is because of you, he likes you so much, you two are lovers, now he has become like this, you should be willing to take care of him all your life."

Jiang Zimo's eyes were full of shock and panic.

Wen Su looked at his unwilling expression, and he hated him more and more, "don't you want to? That's a pity. If you don't want to, you have to take care of him all your life. If Xiao Bo is alive, you should take good care of him and accompany him. If Xiao Bo is dead, you should accompany him to die together, which is to pay for his life. " N