Part 110

"What kind of person am I?" Zhao Wangyu felt that his son really looked down on himself. "Don't mention that your brother has taken care of you for so many years. In the relationship between our two families, your brother still needs to ask me what he wants. He just says what he wants, that is, he wants me to make a documentary for his company. I don't even have a problem."

Si junduo: I'm afraid that when you know, it will be easier to make a documentary.

He smiles and doesn't speak. Wen Mingyi looks at him and his father, looking forward to the day when they come out.

After a lively meal, Wen Wei and Ji siyao are ready to set off fireworks in the yard.

Wen Mingyi excuse not interested, said he went back to the room to lie for a while, took the division of junduo upstairs.

Wen Wei sighed, "after so many years, Mingming and Junjun have always had a good relationship. Now they are still so close. It makes people happy to watch."

Ji siyao said with a smile, "the two of them grew up together from childhood. They are like brothers and should have a good relationship."

Two people said while laughing went out, took out fireworks lit up put up.

Not long after Wen Mingyi returned to the house, he heard the sound of fireworks blooming. He went to the window, opened the window and saw the red fireworks rushing into the sky, blooming like petals in the dark night, illuminating the whole sky.

Wen Mingyi turned back and waved to Si junduo, "come here, let's watch the fireworks."

"Didn't you just say you didn't want to see it?" Si junduo went over and said, "if you want to see it, why don't you go downstairs and watch it with your mother?"

Wen Mingyi smiles and thinks that he really doesn't understand the customs.

"Of course, we have to watch fireworks with the people we like." He said with a smile, "so that you can kiss under the fireworks."

This is the real reason why Si junduo will go upstairs tomorrow.

He laughs and thinks that Wen Mingyi can make him happy and happy by surprise.

He looks at Wen Mingyi and kisses him when another fireworks goes straight up to the sky.

"Bang", fireworks in the air, Wen Mingyi hugged Si junduo, in a sea of flowers, quietly kissing him.

"Happy New Year!" Between lips and teeth, he heard the gentle words of Si junduo, "I love you."

Wen Mingyi smiles instantly, and his eyes are full of stars.

"I love you, too." He said.

On the morning of Lunar New Year's day, Wen Mingyi was still discussing with Si junduo whether to come out today or tomorrow. He heard Ji siyao and Si junduo discuss, "my mother has a friend's son coming over in a few days. You can accompany me to pick him up then."

As soon as these words came out, Wen Mingyi and Si junduo, who were still helping Wen Wei and Ji siyao to make dumplings, were both subordinates.

Wen Mingyi thinks this operation is too familiar.

Si junduo refused directly, "I'm not going."

Ji siyao looked at him discontentedly, "why?" Si junduo looked at her and said, "you know that in your heart."

Ji siyao is helpless and wants to persuade him again. However, due to Wen Wei and Wen Mingyi's presence, she has to press the button and doesn't speak.

When she went to cook dumplings, Ji siyao asked Si junduo to come into the kitchen to help her, and asked Wen Wei to have a rest