Part 49

After the audition, several people returned to X city. The advertisement was set for a week later, which means Wen Mingyi can rest at home for another week. It happened that Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing also came back from their holiday. Several people had not seen each other for a long time. They had a meeting for a few waves. Before they knew it, it was time for the final exam to come out.

Wen Mingyi logged on to the school's website, entered his student number and identity information, and inquired about his grades. As he expected, the test is not bad, in the class ranking column, clearly written: 1.

Zhang Heng sent a wechat to ask him: the results have come out, have you checked them? How was the exam?

Wen Mingyi dog paws on the keyboard knock, reply him: check, OK.

Zhang Heng: what's the number one?

Wen Mingyi smiles, and Husky's dog face shows a wise and mysterious smile. Si junduo just raises his eyes and sees Husky's stupid face on the other side. He thinks he is very proud of it.

Si junduo

Wen Mingyi replied to Zhang Heng: normal level, first.

Zhang Heng, who has worked hard for a semester

Zhang Heng: Excuse me. I'm leaving. I'll pay you a visit in advance. Goodbye!

Wen Mingyi made an expression, dog paws press the mouse, ready to take a screenshot.

However, he couldn't get a good picture, so he had to send a message to Si junduo: help me to get a picture~

Si junduo looked at the sudden flashing wechat icon on his computer and saw the news as soon as he opened it. He looked up and saw husky grinning at him.

Si junduo stood up, went to him and said, "I'm not out of the room. You just call me directly. You need to send wechat."

Wen Mingyi is very familiar with this keyboard now. He replied: typing is fast. Besides, after calling you, you still have to type.

Si junduo couldn't ask what he cut.

Wen Mingyi pointed to the result page on the computer.

Si junduo looked at the ranking one and touched his dog's head in surprise, boasting, "yes, I really won the first place in the exam."

Wen Mingyi: of course.

Wen Mingyi: when my scholarship comes down, I'll invite you to dinner~

Si junduo laughed, "good."

He helped Wen Mingyi cut the picture and put it on the desktop. Wen Mingyi logged in to his microblog account, uploaded the photo, and tweeted: good test [happy] [happy] [happy]

Soon, his microblog was sent to the forum with a screenshot.

Wen Mingyi tweeted! The results of his final exam come out

"Lying trough! Wen Mingyi won the first place in the final exam! Is this score credible

Why this kind of people who don't have classes can also be the first in the exam! It's unfair to students like us who attend classes on time

Wen Mingyi casually points into a post to see passers-by actively discuss: "really is the first, this picture is not p?"

"If he can get the first place in the exam like this, it's too unreliable to say that x is big."

"Come on, big x is also an old school. It's one of the top five in China. It's not so reliable, is it?"

"I really don't understand why Wen Mingyi didn't have any classes in the first semester and even got the first place in the exam. It's unscientific!"