Part 63

Song Shuhan was a little embarrassed for a while, so Ji siyao had to say, "his personality is more serious and his speech is more direct. Don't worry about Han Han."

"Well," Song Shuhan said with a smile, "it doesn't matter. I don't mind."

It's just a little awkward, song Shuhan added in silence.

Si junduo didn't talk much. He started the car when he saw that someone had already got on the car.

Three people went to the hotel for dinner first.

Song Shuhan wants to play for a while without leaving her luggage. Ji siyao and Si junduo go shopping with her.

It's rare that Wen Mingyi is not at home today, but at his own home. He sat on the bay window, looking at the scenery outside, chatting with Lu Yunfei.

"Come out?" Li Yuanqing asked them, "I'm bored to death. Do you want to play billiards?"

Wen Mingyi is also idle, replied: can.

Lu Yunfei doesn't have any opinions, but: I said I would accompany him today, so I have to take him.

The four of them know each other, so Wen Mingyi and Li Yuanqing naturally have no opinions.

Wen Mingyi changes his clothes, talks to Wen Wei and goes out.

The place was decided by Li Yuanqing. When Wen Mingyi arrived, the box had already been opened. There was a KTV in the box. The dark tea table was full of drinks and board games for them to have a better time.

Seeing him coming, Li Yuanqing asked him, "Why are you so listless?"

"Do you have one?" Wen Mingyi took out his mobile phone and took a picture, "it's very good."

While talking, Lu Yunfei and Bian Jinyuan also came.

Wen Mingyi turned his head and looked at Lu Yunfei, "Li Yuanqing said I was listless? Do you have any? "

Lu Yunfei looked, "it seems that there is a little bit."

Wen Mingyi:???

"Are you blind?"

Lu Yunfei is speechless, "two to one, blind is also blind!"

Wen Mingyi is too lazy to argue with him. He goes to the billiards table and starts to play billiards.

He took the lead in opening the ball, and the others watched him play while chatting with him.

"You're doing well now, young master." Li Yuanqing said with a smile, "relief heroes! Glorious man

"I think it's very mysterious now." Lu Yunfei said to himself, "if it were me, I would not have thought it was an earthquake. There is no way to evacuate the masses in time. "

"Because you are science students." Wen Mingyi said calmly, "I'm a liberal arts student. That's what I learned."

"Earthquake is the knowledge of grade one in senior high school. Have I learned it, too?" Lu Yunfei looked at him, "however, I thought that after this incident, you would have many such special interviews, but there was no one."" Originally, the media came to me, but I didn't want to publicize it, so I let people push it. My brother helped me press down the rest that I wanted to report

Lu Yunfei and Li Yuanqing exchanged a tacit look and said with a smile, "it seems that you are now in a good relationship with the senior, and you are not rebellious at all."

Wen Mingyi dissatisfied, "why do you always mention my black history?"

"You know that's your black history. What did you say when you were in school? Don't blame me for being rude