Part 105

Si junduo took a breath, turned on the light, and saw that Wen Mingyi was still sleeping beside him. He was sleeping soundly.

His hands trembled and touched Wen Mingyi's cheek. It was soft and delicate, and the heart of Si junduo was released.

He lay on the bed again and put Wen Mingyi in his arms. Wen Mingyi seems to feel his action, hugs him and rubs him in his arms, whispering "brother".

Si junduo gave a low "um", hugged him and kept kissing his cheek.

The scene in the dream kept flashing in his mind. He almost did not dare to recall his mood at that time. He could only hold Wen Mingyi tightly and kiss him again and again, feeling his existence and feeling that he was still by his side.

Wen Mingyi was hurt by the strength on his arm. He opened his eyes unconsciously and called "brother" vaguely, asking him, "is it daybreak?"

"No Si junduo said in a warm voice, "you keep sleeping. It's OK."

"How did you wake up before dawn?" Wen Mingyi said sleepily.

Si junduo looks at him and kisses him on the lips. Wen Mingyi doesn't know why. But he always likes Si junduo's kisses, so he hugs him and responds to him fondly.

When Si junduo kisses this time, Wen Mingyi feels that he is almost out of breath. Everyone is sober. Si junduo has not stopped. He had no choice but to open the distance between them. Looking at the person in front of him, he said, "what's the matter with you?"

Si junduo looked at him, his eyes full of treasure and fear, he called him, "Mingming."

Wen Mingyi answered.

Si junduo reached out and touched his face. Wen Mingyi thought about it and guessed, "did you have a nightmare?"

Si junduo nodded.

"What did you dream of?" Wen Mingyi whispered.

Si junduo couldn't say it. He refused the scene in the dream from his heart, and even didn't want to recall it again. He just looked at the person in front of him and lowered his head to kiss him again.

Wen Mingyi sensitive feeling should be related to himself, while kissing him, while gently along his back, trying to make him feel at ease.

"I'm fine." Wen Mingyi said softly, "I'm fine. You see, I'm still by your side."

"Will you leave me?" Asked Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi shook his head, "of course not."

He took the initiative to kiss Si junduo, "I want to be with you all my life, always by your side. After this life, we will be together in the next

Si junduo finally showed a smile and nodded slightly.

"Did you dream that I left you?" Wen Mingyi said softly.

Si junduo nodded in silence and said nothing.

Wen Mingyi hugged him and coaxed him with a soft voice, "it's all fake. I won't leave you. The dreams are the opposite. So, we will be together all our lives."

"Well." Si junduo gave a low reply.

Wen Mingyi smiles and hooks his neck, and he coquetry, "then you can kiss me again, I like you kiss me." Si junduo almost did not hesitate. At the moment when he finished speaking, he bowed his head and kissed his lips.

They were intimate again. Si junduo looked at his watch. It was more than four o'clock. He turned off the light again, held Wen Mingyi, and said to him, "sleep."

Wen Mingyi said, "well," but he said, "you will always be my most important person and my favorite person."

Wen Mingyi smiles, "I know."