Part 70

"So you think seniors think too much?"

"That's not true." Wen Mingyi looked down at the sheet, "I just feel I'm so sorry for him. I shouldn't have been like that in those years. He must be very uncomfortable at that time."

"It's no use regretting what happened in those years, so it's better to look forward and get along with the seniors in the future."

"I know." Wen Mingyi said disconsolately, "I just think that we have to separate in the end. I'm afraid he will suffer."

"Are you just afraid of him?" Li Yuanqing temporarily parked his car on the side of the road, intending to concentrate on calling him, "do you feel bad yourself?"

"It's hard, of course, but is it time to think about my mood? I'm only concerned about him now. "

Li Yuanqing had a headache for some reason. He thought about it and said to Wen Mingyi, "Mingming, modern social communication is very developed, especially if you two still live next door. As long as you don't move and he doesn't move, you two can see each other every day even if you get married and become a family. Even if you all move and your new home is not together, you can visit each other. As long as you don't like high school, you can either avoid seeing each other or quarrel when you meet. In fact, there is no big difference between them. "

"It's like Yunfei is now studying in B city, and sister yunshang is here, but they will still contact each other by phone, and they will meet each other after Yunfei comes back from the winter and summer vacation. It doesn't affect their feelings. They are still very close brothers and sisters, aren't they? "

"But..." Wen Mingyi opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but didn't say it.

Li Yuanqing waited for him for a while. Seeing that he didn't write down, he continued, "family or friends, they will accompany you all your life, but they are not necessarily the closest people in the second half of your life. Seniors treat you well and do a lot for you. You also depend on him, but you can't live together all the time. You will always leave. But leaving doesn't mean that you don't see each other anymore. If you think about this, you can feel better. "

"And he, if he is very resistant to it and wants to do something to ease his mood at that time, you can also let him do it, you..."

"But I don't want him to be so distant from me." Wen Mingyi interjected, "we finally made up. I don't want him and me to keep a distance because of these things that haven't happened yet. Anyway, we are not married now. We are the most important people to each other. Why should we deliberately alienate for the future? "

Li Yuanqing listened to what he should have said and said with a helpless smile, "of course you don't care, but didn't you just say that? The senior has a psychological shadow on this matter. You don't allow him to take preventive measures at this time. When the last day of separation comes, he can't accept it. What do you do? What does he do? Don't you think about his mood at this time? "

Wen Mingyi was stunned for a moment.

Li Yuanqing said, "you can't do this. It's selfish and unfair to him."

Wen Mingyi was silent.

He was holding his cell phone, but at this moment, he didn't know what to say.

Li Yuanqing sighed and comforted him, "in fact, your relationship is very close. Even if you are a little distant, it doesn't affect anything and won't change much."