Part 42

He looked at Xu Jingjie and said, "you sell me a piece of news and I give you a piece of news. You guessed right, my brother does have some identities, and he really doesn't like what you did yesterday, so he wants to teach you some lessons. But now it's offset. You can continue to be your hero. As long as you don't trouble me, I won't trouble you. "

Xu Jingjie breathed a sigh of relief, suspended his heart all night, and finally let it go.

He pointed to the hanger on his hand, "this is the clothes before the orchestra. Now I'll give it back to you. You and I don't owe each other."

"Good." Wen Mingyi nodded.

"Then I'll go first." Xu Jingjie took a last look at him and walked past him.

The conversation was smoother than he expected. Wen Mingyi was more mature than he expected. From beginning to end, he was calm and even smiling. However, Xu Jingjie felt that he was not as simple as he seemed, so he did not know the world.

He takes the initiative to tell Wen Mingyi about Wen Mingyi, which is equivalent to giving Wen Mingyi a handle of his own. Of course, he has already figured out the way to deal with Wen Mingyi, but this kind of being held by others is still disturbing.

When Xu Jingjie came to the door, he looked back at Wen Mingyi, "what can I do for you?"

Wen Mingyi shook his head, "not now."

"That is, there may be some in the future."

"Not necessarily," said Wen Mingyi. "In essence, I like to solve my own affairs by myself."

"If you need my help, you can send me wechat. You should have my wechat, right?"

Wen Mingyi nodded, "thank you. Don't worry, I'm not the one to keep a grudge. If I keep a grudge, Shang Chengze will not be able to stay in this group. "

When Xu Jingjie hears the speech, he thinks about Shang Chengze's Secret provocation. For a moment, he feels that Wen Mingyi's temper seems to be really good.

"Thank you very much." With that, he opened the door and went out.

Seeing that Xu Jingjie has left, Cheng Lu and Wen Mingyi's assistant Xiao Zhou come in and ask Wen Mingyi, "what did he say to you? Are you ok? "

"Nothing." Wen Mingyi said.

He took out Cheng Lu's mobile phone, pressed stop, and then sent the audio to his wechat, deleting the recording on Cheng Lu's mobile phone and the audio files sent on wechat.

"Give it back to you." Wen Mingyi handed out his mobile phone.

Cheng Lu guessed that what he and Xu Jingjie said should be a private matter, so he didn't want to let himself know. Instead of asking more questions, she went to the hanger and picked up a suit of clothes. "I'm wearing this today," Cheng Lu said. "I just asked the stylist."

"Good." Wen Mingyi takes the clothes from her hand and tells her the result of her conversation with Xu Jingjie.

"Xu Jingjie won't trouble me any more." He said, "he gave me all the clothes he took yesterday."

Cheng Lu followed his line of sight to see in the past, is really Wen Mingyi before disappear clothes.

"So he's here to make up with you?"" I think so. "

"That's good." Cheng Lu Dao. It's no accident. I can guess that many people's eyes on Wen Mingyi have changed since mu Zi'ang and general manager Si visited the shift yesterday. This circle is so snobbish.

Cheng Lu looks at the young man in front of her. Her eyebrows are full of youthful spirit. She is a little sour in her heart. In fact, there are not many people she has brought. Wen Mingyi is the smallest and the best one she has brought. He is full of vigor and vitality every day. He is confident when he meets things. Although he is a little childish and straightforward occasionally, he is more popular.