Part 58

Song he: chicken?

Wen Mingyi: Primary School chicken [wit]

Song he

People and chickens will not have results, but chickens and chickens can have, primary school chicken and primary school chicken, perfect match!

Song he sighed, tired of the complex feelings between the two primary school chickens.

Wen Mingyi: by the way, are you still in China?

Song he: Well, what's the matter?

Wen Mingyi: nothing.

Different from the previous life, Wen Mingyi thinks that they were abroad at this time in the previous life, but in this life, they are at home. From the day of his rebirth, many things are really different.

When Si junduo came out of the bath, he saw Wen Mingyi sitting on the bed, like a mountain sculpture, sighing at the moon.

"What's the matter?" He asked Wen Mingyi.

Wen Mingyi is still thinking about life. Seeing that he has come out, he rolls on him and is ready to go to bed. Si junduo only thought that he was affected by the earthquake, so he didn't ask much. He touched his head and went to sleep with him.

The next morning, at more than eight o'clock, Cheng Lu sends a message to Wen Mingyi, asking if he is awake?

Wen Mingyi is still sleeping. Si junduo picks up his mobile phone and looks at it. He doesn't reply.

Cheng Lu didn't receive a reply, so she knew that he didn't wake up and didn't urge him.

Si junduo put his mobile phone on the pillow, but when he looked back, he saw Wen Mingyi who was sleeping with him.

This is the first time that he saw Wen Mingyi in a normal state after yesterday's accident. He is not familiar with husky and orange cat, but normal. He saw the big Wen Mingyi as a child.

Si junduo unconsciously hugged the people in his arms, and the fear of yesterday came to his heart again.

He looked down at the young man in his arms, fixed and motionless, but it seemed that it was not enough.

Clearly already in his arms, but still seems not satisfied.

Si junduo unconsciously hugged people tightly again. Wen Mingyi was hugged by him and hummed in a low voice. With some nasal sounds, he seemed to be acting like a coquetry. Si junduo relaxed a little and let him continue to sleep.

Wen Mingyi hasn't woken up yet. The temperature of the air conditioner in the room is a little high. His face is covered with a quilt and looks red, like rouge.

Si junduo looked at him and, uncontrollably, bowed his head to kiss his face.

Very soft, very delicate, like summer petals.

He felt this feeling, staring at the place he had just kissed, vaguely remembering the burning on Wen Mingyi's face when he just kissed.

Si junduo unconsciously kisses again.

Like a thief, guilty, nervous, but can't help it. He can feel the delicacy of the boy's skin, the thinness of his body in his arms, and his heartbeat and palpitation.

He holds Wen Mingyi and looks at him with treasure. He can't stop kissing him, rubbing him into his arms, confirming his existence and telling himself that he is still well and well living by his side.

He is so like him, cherish him, he can give up a lot, do not care about a lot, but only Wen Mingyi, he will never let go. He lived in his heart, grew into a obsession, wrapped his heart, Wen Mingyi no matter, he will be OK; Once something happens to Wen Mingyi, his world will no longer exist.