Part 28

Wen Mingyi saw that he came over and his body reacted faster than his brain. Before Jiang Zimo came near, he turned around and covered Si junduo's mouth with his left hand and his eyes with his right.

Si junduo

Jiang Zimo

Wen Mingyi looked back at Jiang Zimo, showing his white teeth and bending his eyes, and said, "Hi, long time no see

Jiang Zimo is stunned when he hears the speech. As soon as he is ready to speak, he sees Si junduo reach out and take down Wen Mingyi's hand that covers his eyes and mouth. He looks at Wen Mingyi helplessly. Wen Mingyi raises his eyebrows and his eyes are full of warnings.

Si junduo didn't speak. Holding his wrist, he walked past Jiang Zimo and came to Lin Mu.

"Inform all leaders above the middle level to hold a meeting in the main conference room at 2:30 this afternoon."

"Good." Lin Mu answered.

Jiang Zimo saw that he passed by without squinting. He didn't even look at himself. He couldn't help saying, "junduo."

Si junduo stopped and looked at him, "don't come here in the future. You should find your leader to solve the work."

He finish saying, see to Lin Mu, "this matter you are responsible for, don't let him come up again next time."

Jiang Zimo smell speech, quickly walked in front of him, stretched out his hand to grab his clothes, but Si junduo avoided.

"What are you doing?" Jiang Zimo didn't understand, "do you want to break up with me?"

Si junduo looked at him, tone light, "I said before, don't look for me, Jiang Zimo, I'm serious."

"Why?" Jiang Zimo asked discontentedly, "just because Wen Mingyi, just because he doesn't like me?"

"You are too noisy." Si junduo said calmly, "it's working time. If you do this, it will affect other people's work."

Jiang Zimo looks at the man in front of him in disbelief. His eyes are full of incomprehension. He looks at Si junduo. The distance between them is very close, but he feels that he can't understand him. At this moment, he suddenly felt that he had never understood Si junduo. He always thought that there was love between them, but now it seems that the love he thought was so ridiculous.

Jiang Zimo embarrassed smile for a while, with a bit of self mockery and compassion, turned into the elevator, low head left.

Wen Mingyi didn't blink until he left. He looked up at Si junduo. "He's gone."

"Well." Si junduo answered calmly, holding his wrist and taking him into his office.

Lin Mu patted his heart and went back to his seat.

It's not the first time Wen Mingyi has come to Si junduo's office. He sits down on the sofa and starts playing with his mobile phone.

Si junduo turned on his computer and was ready to work.

He asked Lin Mu for a cup of coffee, and Wen Mingyi took the opportunity to ask for a cup of milk tea. When Lin Mu came in, he saw two people, one looking at the file, the other playing with his mobile phone. They didn't disturb each other and looked very harmonious. She put the milk tea on the tea table in front of Wen Mingyi's sofa. Wen Mingyi thanks and takes a sip.

Si junduo happened to lift his eyes at this time, and inadvertently saw Wen Mingyi holding the white and slender wrist of the milk tea cup. He instantly remembered the touch when he just held his wrist. It was warm, soft and hard.