Part 79

However, Wen Mingyi has already said that she is a real mother. She can only smile and say, "I didn't chase her before, but when I saw Mingming, I chased her later. I can't help it. Our family is so lovely! It's a little angel

Anna: This Star chaser has a real feeling. It's a little angel. It's my family.

It didn't take Susan long to get here. She nods to Wen Wei, conceals her excitement and says to Wen Wei, "let me make up for Wen Mingyi."

"Yes, you can make him more natural, and don't make up too much. He is too young to be too mature."

"Yes."

Before Wen Mingyi make-up make-up artist smell speech, instantly feel a little pain in the face.

Susan had her own assistant, so she didn't use her, so she went out first.

The office area of top magazine has been bombed now, and many people are whispering, "why did the chief editor come all of a sudden?"

"And Susan, isn't she on holiday today?"

"Yes, before Linwei came to shoot magazines, Susan didn't come to make up. She said that she didn't work during her vacation and Mary was in charge. Why did she come today?"

"Who's in the dressing room now? Is it bigger than linway? "

"It's impossible. Lin Wei just took it as emperor."

"But Susan and the editor in chief went in. The day Linwei filmed, the editor in chief didn't go either."

"It's like Wen Mingyi," someone said, "when I just passed by, the door didn't close. I vaguely looked like him."

"How could Wen Mingyi have such a big battle."

"It's Wen Mingyi. I just saw Emma writing a story about Wen Mingyi. "

"Emma is writing for Wen Mingyi!! So the cover character of this issue is not up to Lin Wei? "

"I just heard that it doesn't seem to be on Lin Wei. Lin Wei moved to the next issue. This issue is Wen Mingyi."

"Lying trough!! It's impossible!! Wen Mingyi has just made his debut. Now he doesn't have any representative works! And not even 19 years old! We're a front-line men's magazine! "

"Who knows? But what I just heard is that this issue has been replaced by Wen Mingyi. "

"Other magazines will kill us." Some people make complaints about it.

"There's no way. Forget it. We can't help it. Listen to the editor in chief."

At the same time, "top" magazine's official micro blog also sent a new micro blog news: big shot coming!! Surprise in this issue of magazine!!! You can't guess the big man!!

Someone below commented and asked: do you mean Lin Wei?

Editor's reply: it's much bigger than Lin Wei's coffee seat~

Lin Weifen was puzzled and discussed in the fan group: are there any stars who are bigger than our brother going to top recently" I don't think so. "

"No news."

"But Xiaobian replied that she was not my brother, and she would not talk nonsense."

"Who would that be?"

The microblog was quickly captured and moved to the forum. People who eat melon talk about it one after another, "it's not Lin Wei. Who's that?"

"Lin Wei is an emperor. He's bigger than he is. It's got to be a director or a movie king."