Part 18

"Talk! Don't you dare to talk?! I tell you, the day after tomorrow you and Zhuo ran meet, I also want to go, Zhuo Ran has promised me, I want to see, you talk to talk about what flower

"I can't talk about anything. I just want to discuss the signing with Zhuo ran. You can come if you want."

"Do you really want your brother to sign Zhaoyang! My God, Zhuo ran dares to promise you. He's not afraid of your brother's control. He'll go crazy and tear down his company! "

"Don't worry. If I'm not happy, the first company to be demolished is not zhuoran, it's you!"

Mu Zi'ang

He's so innocent, OK! What does this have to do with him? He is not the boss of Zhaoyang!

"The day after tomorrow, I'll have a good look at whether your baby brother is worth signing. If he's a wooden beauty, he'll lose money after signing. It's better not to sign."

"You don't mind such a piece of rotten wood. Can you lose more money than you?" Si junduo said calmly, "you'd better worry about yourself. If you don't go tomorrow, I'll go alone."

"You are rotten wood! Why didn't he come? The shelf is so big. "

"There's no need for him to come. I'll talk with zhuoran. He'll come when we sign."

Mu Zi'ang was speechless. "I don't think his signature can be used. Why don't you act as his agent directly? Or a studio for him. "

"How do you know he didn't? At the end of this year, he will make sure that he is not a whim, but really wants to develop in this circle. Then I will open a studio for him, which will be attached to the name of Zhaoyang. "

Mu Zi'ang

Mu Zi'ang doesn't want to talk to this kind of brother control. He's too tired. His younger brother is too meticulous. His mother doesn't care as much as he does!

But, "will your brother? He made up with you? "

"Well."

"Really? Don't just be your own wishful thinking and move yourself. In the end, he is not only ungrateful, but also thinks you are in charge of him. " Mu Zi'ang has seen this kind of thing for too many times. Si junduo in his college days was just like me. I would like to be clear, but no matter what Si junduo did or how much he did, Wen Mingyi just didn't see him. I wish I didn't see him.

Mu Zi'ang once felt that the toughest person in the world was his good friend Si junduo, who was either his brother or his neighbor's brother. He was able to dig out his heart and lungs like that. It was almost like he was seduced by Wen Mingyi!

"Of course it's true," interrupted Si junduo. "He was rebellious in his adolescence before, but now it's over, so it's better. Well, I won't tell you. I'm going to drive. "

"Oh, be safe."

"Don't worry, who can ride a bike and fall like you? Do your fans know their male god can't ride a bike?"

"Shut up Mu Zi'ang became angry and hung up the phone directly. "What's so great about being able to ride a bicycle? So many people all over the country can ride a bicycle. It's amazing if they can't ride a bicycle, isn't it, Xiao Wang?"

Assistant Xiao Wang quickly nodded and said, "yes, I can't ride. What's so great about those who can't ride bicycles? We can't ride bicycles. It's rare things that are expensive!"

"Next time don't add the last half sentence," Mu Zi'ang patted him on the shoulder, his eyes full of sympathy, "it's too bad." Wang

Life is not easy, Wang sighs.