Part 7

"I'll... Listen to you." Wen Mingyi said cleverly.

When was the last time he heard Wen Mingyi say this, three or four years ago? Si junduo couldn't believe that he would hear Wen Mingyi say that again in his lifetime. He even couldn't help wondering if it was the sequela of becoming a dog.

He nodded happily, "if only you could be so good all the time."

"Well, I've always been so good. From today on, don't pay any attention to Jiang Zimo, OK?"

Si junduo

Wen Mingyi

Wen Mingyi snorted coldly, "you are so angry with me! You don't deserve me! You only deserve to have me

Wen Mingyi lifted the quilt and got out of bed. Before he left, he didn't forget to hum again.

Si junduo was helpless. He really couldn't understand why Wen Mingyi hated Jiang Zimo so much. They didn't seem to have any intersection. How could they have such a big conflict.

He stood up and went into Wen Mingyi's bedroom. After hearing the sound of water, he realized that Wen Mingyi should be taking a bath. He sat on the bed and waited for a while. He heard Wen Mingyi's mobile phone ring. Si junduo pressed the button to light up the screen. Then he saw a woman named Yang Jie sent him a wechat: come to the company to sign a contract today, hurry up.

Si junduo looked at the wechat and frowned. In the last three months after the college entrance examination, Wen Mingyi did one thing and participated in the draft. Si junduo asked him why he wanted to take part in the draft. At his age, when he entered the entertainment industry, what should he do in the University, and whether he could go on? He coaxed Wen Mingyi that if he really wanted to enter the entertainment industry, he could wait until he graduated from university.

But at that time, Wen Mingyi was still in the second rebellious period. When he met him, he just said coldly, "it's none of your business. Get out of here."

The last conversation naturally ended with a quarrel. Although SJ was full of anger, he was determined that Wen Mingyi, who wanted to enter the entertainment industry, had nothing to do. However, Wen Mingyi won the first place in the draft with his excellent appearance and brilliant stage performance.

The screen of the mobile phone gradually darkened. It seems that sister Yang is still sending a wechat to Wen Mingyi. The prompt sound keeps ringing, but Si junduo doesn't see it again. Later, he vaguely guessed the reason why Wen Mingyi wants to enter the entertainment industry, but she hasn't had a chance to talk about it with Wen Mingyi.

Wait a moment to talk with him. Si junduo was thinking about this when he saw Wen Mingyi come out after taking a bath.

Wen Mingyi sees him and hums coldly. The dissatisfaction in his eyes overflows without concealment.

Si junduo beckoned him to come.

While wiping his hair, Wen Mingyi asked him, "why? I don't want to talk to you. "

"Come here." Said Si junduo.

Wen Mingyi walks over and sits down beside him.

Looking at his angry appearance, Si junduo didn't want to destroy the harmonious atmosphere of these two days, so he took the towel in his hand and helped him wipe his hair while asking him in a warm voice, "why do you hate Jiang Zimo so much? You give me a reason to ignore him

"What a fool you are?" Wen Mingyi turned to see him and doubted whether he was also affected by the aura of Jiang Zimo's leading role. "Can't you see that Jiang Zimo likes you?"

"You hate him because he likes me?"

"Of course not!" Wen Mingyi thinks that he is not only stupid but also blind. "Can't you see that he and Wen Bo are not clear? Wenbo likes him. He uses Wenbo as a spare tire. Now he has both hands to grasp and both hands to be hard. It's best if he can hook up with you, but he can't hook up with you. Anyway, Wen Bo is the spare tire for him. Do you understand? "" I think you think too much. " Si junduo held the towel and said calmly, "I know that he and Wen Bo are friends. He also told me that they knew each other when they were in high school. Wen Bo is older than him, so it's normal to take more care of him, just as I am older than you, so I will take care of you."

"Like what?" Wen Mingyi just wanted to shake his brother's head to see if his brother was out of his mind. "Wen Bo and Jiang Zimo are just like us. Wen Bo likes Jiang Zimo. Do you like me? You don't like it! Did I hook up with anyone? I didn't! My good brother, wake up

Si junduo was laughed by his words and looked at him with some tolerance.

"What are you laughing at?" Wen Mingyi is so angry with him that he doesn't understand. What's so funny about that.

"You listen to me, break up the relationship with him quickly, don't pay any attention to him, he is not a good man, you believe me."

Wen Mingyi said, suddenly a flash of inspiration, by the way, he can tell Si junduo the direction of this book, and tell him that he is reborn. If Si junduo knew that Jiang Zimo would kill himself, he would not have any more contact with Jiang Zimo! He shouldn't have said such a thing against the common sense of science, because he might not believe it even though he said it, but now! He can be a cat and a dog! Compared with this, rebirth is not so unbelievable!

Wen Mingyi almost immediately made up his mind, "brother junduo, let me tell you something. I promise it's true. You have to believe me and you can't tell anyone."

"You said Si junduo said in a warm voice.

"I..." Wen Mingyi opens his mouth, but finds that he can't say it. Fuck! Why can't you say it!

He anxiously opens his mouth several times, but he can't say anything. Wen Mingyi is so worried that he happens to see his mobile phone. He quickly picks it up, unlocks it and starts typing, but finds that what he wants to say can't be typed. What the hell is going on! The most strange thing is that Si junduo, who witnessed all this, didn't say anything, as if he didn't see his anxiety and futility.

It's not scientific! Wen Mingyi thought that he put down his mobile phone and blinked. Time seemed to restart after a pause. Si junduo even asked him, "what do you want to say?"

It's no use what I want to say! Is that what I want to say now? I can't say it now! You can't say it!

Wen Mingyi is desperate. Sure enough, the secret can't be revealed. It's OK to be a cat or a dog, but rebirth can't be mentioned.

"Brother, have you seen the temptation to go home?" Wen Mingyi said in despair.

Si junduo did not understand, "what is this?"

"That's it. You're so coquettish." Wen Mingyi looked at him and imitated the expression.

Si junduo

Si junduo said, "I think you are in debt."

"I'm not talking about you, I'm talking about this classic line." Wen Mingyi explained to him.

Si junduo sneered.

Wen Mingyi: I really don't mean you, brother! I just want to give you a vivid metaphor. Do you understand!