Part 39

After sitting on the chair for a short time, Wen Mingyi heard the director calling out his and Xu Jingjie's names.

The makeup artist made up for him and Xu Jingjie, and they walked back to the camera.

It was the same scene before, but this time, Xu Jingjie obviously put away his previous aura and played a good role with him. Wen Mingyi said the lines in the script quietly while walking around in a small range. He guided Xu Jingjie according to Mu Ziang's teaching.

Sure enough, at the end of the scene, the director called "card". He looked at Xu Jingjie and reminded him in a loud voice, "out of the camera, Jingjie, please pay attention to the seat. I don't understand this kind of small problem. You're an old actor. You shouldn't make it. Pay attention and start over. "

Xu Jingjie is stunned for a moment and looks at Wen Mingyi in disbelief.

Wen Mingyi looks at him innocently and with pure eyes. His words are full of unfeeling friendliness, "let's do it again."

Xu Jingjie subconsciously clenched his fist. He was different from Wen Mingyi. He was not shooting for the first time. There was no reason to make such a low-level mistake. Therefore, it must not be an accident. It was Wen Mingyi who did it. He deliberately guided himself out of the camera. But how can Wen Mingyi understand these? As a new actor, he can't guide others to go wrong. He can only be instructed by others

It was Mu Ziang, and Xu Jingjie realized it almost instantly. Wen Mingyi can't do it, but mu Ziang can. Mu Ziang figured out the position of their shooting, so he taught Wen Mingyi how to guide him. That's why he made such a low-level mistake.

Does Mu Ziang really care about the scene where he deliberately embarrasses Wen Mingyi? So it seems that Mu Ziang and Wen Mingyi are not just brothers of the same company. Is it related to Wen Mingyi's brother? Xu Jingjie thinks that Mu Ziang said before that he came to visit the team today because Wen Mingyi's brother didn't trust him.

So, who is his brother?

No matter who he is, Xu Jingjie doesn't plan to continue to have a hard time with Wen Mingyi. He doesn't want to provoke Mu Ziang, and he can't. Mu Zi'ang's position is there. Zhaoyang protects him fiercely. Fighting with mu Zi'ang is undoubtedly beating the stone with the egg. In the end, he is the only one who has bad luck.

Xu Jingjie calms down and starts filming with Wen Mingyi again.

Shang Chengze and Dai Jiayin watched Wen Mingyi leave for more than an hour. When they came back, they took Xu Jingjie to the ditch. They were also surprised. They were not stupid. They clearly remember that before Wen Mingyi left, Mu Ziang told him that I taught you. So, what he is doing now can only be taught by Mu Ziang.

Mu Ziang personally teaches Wen Mingyi how to avenge himself, which is very patient. At least, it shows that Mu Ziang can't stand being bullied.

Shang Chengze thought of this and once again congratulated himself that he had not done anything too much before. Otherwise, it is not Xu Jingjie but him who stands in that awkward position today.

After Wen Mingyi and Xu Jingjie finished shooting, his part of today's film is over. Mu Zi'ang said hello to the director, saying that it's getting late. He and Wen Mingyi went to dinner first.

The director is very generous to let people go. Before leaving, he asked Wen Mingyi to ask Mu Ziang if he would like to play a guest role.

Mu Zi'ang naturally did not want to say, "I'm so tired. I still have activities in two days. I have a day off. I've been arrested by your brother for visiting. I'll talk about it next time."