Chapter 17: The mother and the father.

I honestly have no idea if I already said this but in this story Nora is born in 2026 and you are born in 2027.

✧༺⚡༻✧

After Matchmaker the whole Ragdoll ordeal Team Flash decided to get back to figuring out Cicada's identity.

Everyone had their own things to do so you decided to just walk around the city a bit. You go to Jitters to get some coffee, relax, and just scroll on your phone a bit. After some time you stand up to walk out but accidentally bump into a teen girl, spilling your coffee on her.

"Oh I'm so, so sorry!" You day while grabbing a napkin for her.

"Oh no worries! It happens more than you would imagine." The girl says while cleaning her shirt for how much she could.

"Why don't you sit down I'll buy you a coffee to repay you." You say.

"Oh that's not necessary!" She quickly replies.

"Oh, well how can I repay you? I kinda feel bad." You say while scratching your neck.

"Well we can sit down and you can tell me your name?"

"Sure I could do that."

You and the girl sit down at a table.

"So, I'm Y/N Thawne." You say and shake her hand.

"I'm Miranda L/N. Nice to meet you."

Your eyes widen in realization and your body stiffens up

...What? Miranda L/N. My mother? She was born in 2001 so this could actually be her.

"Um, are you okay Y/N?" She asks worried.

You break out of your thoughts. "Yeah, yeah of course. I'm all good. And um, if you don't mind me asking, are you... dating?"

"Looking for someone?"

"No, no! Not like that. I'm already married."

She chuckles at your reaction.

"Its funny seeing you stress. But to answer your question, yes I am currently seeing someone."

"That's great! Who is he?"

"Well, his name is Eobard Michaels. Speaking of, there he is!" She says as she looks past you, pointing at someone. You turn around and see a man around 17 years old walking towards you and Miranda. He looks like a young version of your father. It wouldn't be outside of his powers to make himself younger, he would find a way. The only thing you need to know now is from what point in his timeline he is, specifically if he knows about you.

"Hey honey, hello Y/N." Eobard says.

You look at him wide-eyed.

"You two know each other?" Miranda asks confused.

"I guess you could say that yeah."

"Great! How though?"

"He's a... old friend of mine." Eobard says.