Chapter 19: Back in time.

Along with the votes, a good argument from a certain DBZ fan, and my decision I have come to the conclusion that the second option will be the one I'm going with.

✧༺⚡༻✧

Team Flash figured out who Cicada is, Orlin Dwyer. He had come to visit Grace Gibbons nearly every day and night, you could go get him now but he still has the power-dampening dagger. So a plan was made, Barry will go into the past and get some objects that together will dampen Cicada's dagger. He is going to hide it in the hospital. Barry is getting ready to go and Cisco hands him his ring.

"You're not gonna want to forget this. Had to make some adjustments to the suit, but I finally figured it out. For emergencies only. You don't want to get caught running around the past in your future Flash suit." Cisco says.

"Right."

"You might get ideas."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Iris looks at Barry for a few seconds and Barry looks over to you and Nora.

"Come on."

You and Nora light up, before you leave Cisco comes up to you with a ring. The ring containing the Reverse-Flash suit.

"Take this, you are not yet known in the past so if you really need to you can put on that suit, the past us will think it's your dad and maybe get stuck on it for a few days but continue as normal. And if you do put it on don't forget to vibrate and do the red eyes and stuff."

You out the ring around your finger.
"Okay, but I'm going to need the negative-"

"Already got it."

Cisco gets the disc containing your negative speed force and opens it with his handprint. Red lightning suddenly strikes you from the disc giving you a sudden wave of sadness. You saw an image of Nora turning into blue pieces in your head. The wave of sadness fades away and you feel normal again.

Red and orange lightning flickers over your body as you look at your body and the lightning.

"Whew, okay, that felt... Weird to say the least."

"Are you alright?" Nora asks with a look of concern on her face.

"Yeah, I'm good. Now then, let's go further into the past and hopefully not mess anything up."

Barry and Nora nod, you all run to the entrance of the pipeline.

"Okay, look, follow my lead. Don't go off book. If anything goes wrong, you two do exactly as I say."

"Do things usually go wrong?" Nora asks with a slight smirk.

"Wouldn't surprise me if they do." You say with a slight smirk as well.

Barry smiles and scoffs, the three of you run through the pipeline and eventually travel into the speed force.

Images flashed before you as you ran in the speed force. The Doctor version of you in the Tardis, the Angel version of you in what you assume to be hell and the last image is a girl running while wearing a black and gold version of Nora's suit. Her eyes are E/C, her skin is S/C and her hair is brown and styled like Nora's hair.