Chapter 21: Oliver Queen?

✧༺⚡༻✧

You wake up and go to prepare some breakfast for you and Nora, but much to your surprise Iris had already set the table and made pancakes. She was currently calling for Barry to come and eat. But the one who came from the bedroom wasn't Barry it was... Oliver Queen? You quickly walk over to him.

"What are you doing here?" You ask him.

"What do you mean Y/N? It's his loft?" Iris says.

You just look even more confused than before. You look around the room and see that everything where Barry was in is now Oliver.

"What did Barry do this time?" You whisper to Oliver.

"I have no idea." He whispers back.

Iris quickly kisses Oliver and he looks just as surprised as you do.
"Barry why don't you go wake up Nora? I'm sure she wants some pancakes too."

"I'll uh... I'll go with him."

"Scared he'll pour a bucket of water on her?"

"Um, yeah."

You and Oliver walk over to yours and Nora's room.

You look behind you to see that Iris is away, presumably the bathroom.

"So, who are you and who is Nora?" Oliver asks.

"Well, I'm the Reverse Flash' son and Nora is Barry's daughter. And as of right now I would assume your daughter."

"Wait what?"

"Nora and I are from the future."

"Oh, okay then. Not the weirdest thing I've heard all day."

You and Oliver enter the room and you signal for him to stay at the door. You go sit on Nora's bed beside a still asleep Nora. You shake her lightly to wake her up and you pet her on the head.

"Wake up Nora." You say softly.

She groans and turns around to face you.
"Five more minutes. Please honey?"

"Not this time. I have a... surprise for you?"

"That didn't sound sure."

"Heh. Come on, you've gotta get up."

"No."

You sigh.
"Can I do something to make you get up?"

She opens her eyes and looks at you with a smirk.

"Yes you can. What are you willing to do?"

You take a quick look at the door and see Oliver still looking at the loft confused.

"Honestly anything at this point."

"Hmm? You think my parents will notice a quick make out session?"

You look at her surprised.

"Well... One of them maybe."

"Only adds to the risk. Come here." She says as she holds her arms out for you.

You look back and forth between the door and Nora a few times. "Fine."

She gets you and pushes you down to the bed and under the blanket with her. She grabs your wrists and pushes them down on the bed.

'That was fast, as to be expected from a speedster.'

You blush and look at her surprised. You went to say something but were interuppted by Nora smashing her lips against yours.