231 - 250

231. Studies have shown that Chocolate and shopping are more than LSD and Steroids.

232. People with low self-esteem are more likely to criticize others.

233. Your emotions don't affect the way you communicate. In fact, the opposite is true: the way you communicate influences your mood.

234. The way you dress is linked with your mood. So dressing well most often helps in keeping you more stable and happy.

235. On average, the adult brain weighs three pounds. For reference, this is comparable to how much a cantaloupe weighs.

236. Memories are stored for both short-term and long-term use at the same time.

237. Vitamin B1 can help improve short- and long-term memory.

238. When kissing, 65% of people tilt their head to the right.

239. Your favorite song is probably your favorite one because you associate it with a highly emotional event in your life.

240. According to Paul Reber, Professor of Psychology at Northwestern University, the human brain can store an estimated 2,500,000 gigabytes.

241. 10% of the world's population is left-handed.

242. Your pupils dilate when you see someone you love. They also widen when you see someone you hate.

243. It's easier to remember things with your eyes closed.

244. Falling in love has a similar neurological effect to taking cocaine.

245. Unhappy people watch more TV.

246. Any friendship between the ages of 16 and 28 is more likely to be permanent and solid.

247. Psychology says that the first impression is made in the first 7 seconds.

278. Talking to women can improve a man's mental strength.

249. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body as men, but have a much greater pain tolerance.

250. Optimistic beliefs about the future can protect people from physical and mental illness.