1651 - 1660

1651. Studies suggest that both within and across ethnicity and culture, humans agree on who is and isn't attractive. Researchers note that there are universal standards of attractiveness.

1652. In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

-Albert Schweitzer

1653. Psychology says, when a person appears in your dreams, they want to see you.

1654. Women judge a man to be more attractive when they see another women looking or smiling at him.

1655. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.

-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

1656. An average human being has multiple dreams per night of various situations and intensities, but most often only the most deeply connected are remembered.

1657. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

-Walter Winchell

1658. The way you dressed is linked to your mood.

1659. Constantly dreaming about someone may indicate that they are actually missing or thinking about you.

1660. People will be more inclined to like you if you ask them a favor of them. It is called the 'Ben Franklin Effect'.