601 - 610

601. A joyful life is an individual creation that cannot be copied from a recipe.

- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

602. Love is that micro-moment of warmth and connection that you share with another living being.

- Barbara Fredrickson

603. The truth is, bad things don't affect us as profoundly as we expect them to. That's true of good things, too. We adapt very quickly to either.

- Daniel Gilbert

604. 90% of all diseases are psychological in nature, and a person can be finally cured only when his mental balance is restored.

605. It has been proven that a child deprived of physical contact with people for a long time degrades and may die. As a consequence, the lack of physical emotional connections can be fatal for a person. It is a kind of sensory hunger that needs to be stimulated in a person's life.

606. Psychological observations show that during personal contacts, the interlocutors are not able to look at each other constantly, but only no more than 60% of the total time. However, the time of eye contact can go beyond these limits in two cases: in lovers and in aggressive people. Therefore, if an unfamiliar person looks at you for a long time and intently, most often this indicates hidden aggression.

607. 70% of your brain's time is spent just scrolling through memories and finding those perfect moments.

608. 90% of the things that people can't say to their face, they send in the form of text messages.

609. In most cases, you make your choice unconsciously.

610. You want to know more options and information than you can realistically process