1271 - 1280

1271. In friendship when a person refuses to discuss the problem there is no chance of ever getting it resolved.

1272. Because no matter who we are or where we come from, we're all entitled to the basic human rights of clean air to breathe, clean water to drink, and healthy land to call home.

-Martin Luther King III

1273. The sense of falling when you sleep during night is due to the fact that early man used to sleep on trees this effect gives him the alert of not falling while sleeping.

1274. In our culture, more is always assumed to be better. But the real measure of your relationships might be found in asking yourself how many of your social media friends or followers would be willing to lend you cab fare or offer you a place to sleep if you turned up unexpectedly. That's the kind of investment in a relationship that true friendship warrants and that true friends provide.

1275. I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

1276. The strangers in your dreams during deep sleep are actually people that you're seen in your life.

1277. Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person.The smarter the person is,the more selective they become.

1278. As human beings, we all mature physically from childhood to adolescence and then into adulthood, but our emotions lag behind.

-Bernard Sumner

1279. The very last person on your mind before sleep is the reason for your happiness and or your pain.

1280. It's the friendship aspect in a marriage that makes it last longly.successful marriages are based a great deal on deep friendship according to survey.