1301 - 1310

1301. Your body is weak during 3-4 am This is the time most people die in their sleep well that's creepy this fact is by far very scary to think about this right here is pure nightmare fuel.

1302. Your dreams are expressions of your subconscious minds during deep sleep.Only 10% of our mind is conscious.

1303. Treating everyone like they are a good friend may make your path through life a little easier. Being kind, providing favors, and helping others can actually make you feel better about yourself and life.

1304. History is not everything, but it is a starting point. History is a clock that people use to tell their political and cultural time of day. It is a compass they use to find themselves on the map of human geography. It tells them where they are but, more importantly, what they must be.

-John Henrik Clarke

1305. Unfortunately, recent research indicates that most people are unable to accurately identify those who have truly earned a place in their friendship network. In fact,only about half of the relationships that we perceive as friendships actually are friendships.

1306. Corruption, embezzlement, fraud, these are all characteristics which exist everywhere. It is regrettably the way human nature functions, whether we like it or not. What successful economies do is keep it to a minimum. No one has ever eliminated any of that stuff.

-Alan Greenspan

1307. We need allies. Scientists aren't totally sure why we have friends. One theory, though, is that we're unconsciously building a support system in preparation of future conflicts.

1308. Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit.

-Frank Borman

1309. When faced with major illnesses, those individuals with a great social network are in a better position to survive. The loving support of friends helps them through the healing process.

1310. Joy, feeling one's own value, being appreciated and loved by others, feeling useful and capable of production are all factors of enormous value for the human soul.

-Maria Montessori