691 - 700

691. People who are good at detecting sarcasm when communicating are often good at reading people's minds.

692. People who spend a lot of time in the sun seem to be happier

693. People who are capable of experiencing strong feelings of guilt are better able to understand the thoughts and feelings of others.

694. Happiness, not money or prestige, should be regarded as the ultimate currency the currency by which we take the measure of our lives.

- Tal Ben-Shahar

695. When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical of everything.

- Todd Kashdan

696. When we are open to new possibilities, we find them. Be open and skeptical of everything.

- Todd Kashdan

697. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

- Kurt Cobain, Guitarist, Singer,

698. Compassion does not render people tearful idlers, moral weaklings, or passive onlookers but individuals who will take on the pain of others.

- Dacher Keltner (Director of the Greater Good Science Center)

699. What stress really does, though, is deplete willpower, which diminishes your ability to control those emotions.

- Roy F. Baumeister (Author of Evil: Inside Human Violence and Cruelty)

700. Becoming is better than being.

- Carol S. Dweck