1341 - 1350

1341. Antidepressant drugs, already known to cause sexual side effects, may also suppress the basic human emotions of love and romance and damages make your health.

1342. No human is limited.

-Eliud Kipchoge

1343. While a very heavy pen pressure during writing can suggest tension and anger, a moderately heavy pressure is a sign of commitment.

1344. Humor is by far the most significant activity of the human brain.

-Edward de Bono

1345. A soft pressure while writing through pen means you're empathetic and sensitive, you might also lack vitality.

1346. Too much stress literally causes the human brain to freeze up and temporarily shut down.

1347. The type of music you listen to effects the way you perceive the world.

1348. One of the peculiar sins of the twentieth century which we've developed to a very high level is the sin of credulity. It has been said that when human beings stop believing in God they believe in nothing. The truth is much worse: they believe in anything.

-Malcolm Muggeridge this quote also referes to people believing in false information.

1349. your documents accordingly: A legible signature is a sign of confidence and comfort in one's own skin, while an illegible signature is the mark of a private or hard-to-read person.

1350. There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.

-Warren Buffett