1381 - 1390

1381. Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.

1382. 90% of people will text things they could never say in person.

1383. The bow cannot always stand bent, nor can human frailty subsist without some lawful recreation.

-Miguel de Cervantes

1384. Handwriting with heavy pressure is also a sign of high energy levels, whereas light pressure is a sign of tiredness.

1385. Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.

-Viktor E. Frankl

1386. In other tests, writing the capital letter 'I' much larger than other capitals is usually written by someone who is arrogant and have a high opinion of themselves.

1387. Democracy, pure democracy, has at least its foundation in a generous theory of human rights. It is founded on the natural equality of mankind. It is the cornerstone of the Christian religion. It is the first element of all lawful government upon earth.

-John Quincy Adams

1388. Writing that changes dramatically over the course of a text is symbolic of lying.

1389. Storytelling is the essential human activity. The harder the situation, the more essential it is.

-Tim O'Brien

1390. Pointed letters are a sign of an intelligent person who might be holding back aggression.Rounded letters signal creativity and artistic ability. Don't miss these science-backed ways to boost creative thinking.