811 - 820

811. Music helps boost the growth of grey matter as this study published in Psychology Today suggests.

812. People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people.

-Johnny Depp

813. Television shows such as "Criminal Minds" have increased interest in the field of forensic psychology.

814. Forensic psychology has been instrumental in catching many serial killers, including John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer.

815. Crime writer Ann Rule used forensic psychology in her best-selling books based on real-life killers.

816. We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.

-Ayn Rand

817. Your fight-or-flight response is likely influenced by the survival instinct of your ancestors, who avoided dangers such as wild beasts and enemies as preservation tactics.

818. The need to conform to the crowd can outweigh individual wisdom and knowledge.

819. Social stereotypes may be born out of the human need to categorize everything, even people.

820. Most people feel when they fail it's because of outside forces.