1891 - 1900

1891. If you want to assess the real character of a person, pay attention to how he treats those who are not important to him (waiters, janitors, etc.).

1892. People want to be heard. By letting them talk about themselves and listening carefully, you'll make them absolutely love talking with you.

1893. If you want to impress people, keep quiet about your accomplishments. No really. If they find out naturally, the "wow" impact will be much stronger

1894. Ask people this: What is 1+1? What is 2+2? What is 4+4? What is 8+8? Then say: "Name a vegetable". For some reason, we almost always say carrot.

1895. Stare at their forehead when they talk to you. This will slowly make them very uncomfortable and embarrassed by what you might be watching.

1896. When u see a cat, slowly blinks of it.If it blinks back, the cat is content with you.

1897. Around 70% of oxygen we breathe comes from Ocean.

1898. you really die in your dreams whenever you do it indicates that you started something new in your life.

1899.-Strangers can become best friends, just easily as best friends can become stranger.

1900. Research has shown that people are happiest at 7:26 pm on. Saturday evening.