1261 - 1270

1261. Sleep makes you more creative and makes your memories stronger.

1262. How many years has it taken people to realize that we are all brothers and sisters and human beings in the human race? I mean how many years does it take people to see that? We're all in this rat race together!

-Marsha P. Johnson

1263. Sleeping on your front can add digestion problems.

1264. If you don't expect a lot from a friend, it probably doesn't hurt to assume each likes you as much as you like them. Following the old adage to treat others the way you would like to be treated isn't a bad idea.

1265. The happier you are,the less amount of time of sleep you required to function in everyday life.Sadness increases your urge to sleep more.

1266. There is no limit to suffering human beings have been willing to inflict on others, no matter how innocent, no matter how young, and no matter how old. This fact must lead all reasonable human beings, that is, all human beings who take evidence seriously, to draw only one possible conclusion: Human nature is not basically good.

-Dennis Prager

1267. The record for the longest period without sleep is 11 days and that is very dangerous no sleep for a couple of days have the ability to super weaken your immune system.

1268. The sensation of falling when half asleep and jerking yourself awake is called 'hypnic jerks'

1269. In a lifetime, you make many friends, but Psychologically only 1 out of 12 friendships lasts forever according to mind capabilities reviewed in survey.

1270. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be 'meetings.'

-Dave Barry