1111 - 1120

1111. Stress Hampers Performance. When your stress levels are high, you have a tendency to perform lower than your usual efficiency level in your behaviour. This hampers productivity too.

1112. The average person tells 4 lies a day, 1460 a year and a total of 87,600 by the time they're 60.

1113. Many rich people want you to think there powerful and wanted others to know it, displaying it in that manner clothes and bearings shouted "we are the most powerful!", but it means"We are not quite as powerful as we would like you to think and we really don't want you to realize that."

1114. Presentation Matters. Be it a work presentation or your own appearance, the presentation is an important factor. You should always dress and prepare according to the occasion.

1115. The behavior of people is affected by bodily sensations. For example, there is a strong association between heaviness and such features as "importance" and "seriousness". A person is assessed as more serious and sustained, if his CV was applied in a heavy folder, and vice versa.

1116. Tell people your deepest secrets while looking in their eyes. They will feel an instant attraction. (The Science of Attraction)

1117. The more complex the decision to be taken is, the more people tend to leave things as they are. If the store has too much choice and people cannot immediately find out which of the products is better, most probably they will leave without buying.

1118. If someone makes eye contact with you for 60% of a conversation they're bored, 80% and they're attracted to you and 100% of the time then they are threatening you according to study.

1119. When people are being watched, they behave better. And the illusion of being watched works, too. It was enough to hang a picture of human eyes in a self-service cafeteria, so that more people began to collect their dishes.

1120. When people are being watched, they behave better. And the illusion of being watched works, too. It was enough to hang a picture of human eyes in a self-service cafeteria, so that more people began to collect their dishes.